Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Violent Pk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
What we might have to do to get players

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm by Sol

Well our best bet without a doubt is the last option that I don't want to resort to, which is pay for advertisements. Now I don't know if you are aware of costs on purchased advertisement; it's heavily expensive. Some adverts range from $100 to $1000 depending on which website. Now of course I'm not going to pay for that kind of fund which is really ridiculous. Why? Because it doesn't give you a …

[ Full reading ]
Are we progressing?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am by Sol

Well I wanna start out with some statistics first. We have(at the time i posted this topic) 307 accounts total including people with multiple accounts. I can do a stats check for this later. Out of those 307 accounts, we have 256 inactive accounts. That is an 83% inactive player base leaving about 51 active accounts. We are in fact declining in votes as well assuming our player count average …

[ Full reading ]
Are you ready?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm by Sol

Hello boys and girls! I want to let you guys know there is a stronger chance(80%) sure that the server will be coming back. Why you may ask? Well the support from your fellow players did not give up for the past year. They kept begging and begging for the server to come back. I was surprised and felt ambiguous.

Anyway, for those who weren't aware of what was going on in the past 2 months, I …

[ Full reading ]

+48
Nightbane
ben
xeroz
Quick K0
a p o l l o
Alkaios
S U O M I
Lamb of God
djmoo
Tidedragon
PrepareU
The skill
w3irdal
I JK
Serenity
lolfishy
Haakon
Express
II Range II
robsherwood
mdki
just danny
n0m crayons
f m l
n0m3rcy
sneekerzz
sad n true
pkin clan 2
truckboy0
wherry123
billy113
Mr Cocaine
xxrangexx
Deadnoobs
Bublacok
Ethan
Mousey
deths
thegamer04
Jama
h3llz g0d1
super man 7
purple taco
Brett
smettha
Scott
Lucas
Sol
52 posters

Vpk hasn't changed a bit

PrepareU
    PrepareU

Vpk hasn't changed a bit - Page 3 Empty Re: Vpk hasn't changed a bit

Post by PrepareU Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:23 am

Waddup Waddup.
    Tidedragon

Post by Tidedragon Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:08 pm

im in
    sad n true
    sad n true

Post by sad n true Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:47 pm

Guys when you say you're in that means you will stay active on forums even when the server is on
    mdki

Post by mdki Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:16 pm

sad n true wrote:Guys when you say you're in that means you will stay active on forums even when the server is on
    Yes, I'll try my best.
    Hope the server comes back quick, I really dont want to play on jagex
    sneekerzz
    sneekerzz

Post by sneekerzz Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:29 pm

sad n true wrote:Guys when you say you're in that means you will stay active on forums even when the server is on

i will dude i will Very Happy
    djmoo

Post by djmoo Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:41 pm

The main issue is that the server is in BETA. You expect people to be attracted to a server that has nothing up about it except our vouches. The few window hours of beta don't cut it in the P.S world if you want a community. I stick around because i love the old server, but there isn't much to talk about on the fourms until the server launches full time and there is something to do here. Until then what stops NEW people from just leaving? You arn't trying to attract new people, you are trying to please the old community. You need to release something for people to do FULL TIME. Nobody new wants to come join a server that isn't even up yet and doesn't have a release date, hopes or expectations to drive it. That is what you need.
    Lamb of God
    Lamb of God
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Lamb of God Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 pm

djmoo wrote:The main issue is that the server is in BETA. You expect people to be attracted to a server that has nothing up about it except our vouches. The few window hours of beta don't cut it in the P.S world if you want a community. I stick around because i love the old server, but there isn't much to talk about on the fourms until the server launches full time and there is something to do here. Until then what stops NEW people from just leaving? You arn't trying to attract new people, you are trying to please the old community. You need to release something for people to do FULL TIME. Nobody new wants to come join a server that isn't even up yet and doesn't have a release date, hopes or expectations to drive it. That is what you need.

you got this wrong, the server is not up, there's no vps, and obviously the server is not advertised on runelocus and other websites, sol is expecting to start with a little active base of like 30-40 active players, we are not talking about new players at all, the reason he put the Beta is for testing purposes since he was still coding and not for people to play but to test and make sure it has less bugs.

Also no one is attracting new people right now...that would be when the server is officially up and 24/7.

and actually there is a lot to do on the forums even if the server is offline.
    S U O M I

Post by S U O M I Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:19 pm

I'll do my best to help out with everything I can, I don't remember my old username or I would be on it. Smile I'll go advertise hardcore all over. Wink
    Brett

Post by Brett Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:33 am

Sol is merely trying to get a decent VETERAN base of players to start the server off again...he needs this base of players to help guide the new ones that come when its 24/7 to actually be productive and not flaming retards.
    truckboy0
    truckboy0
    Donator
    Donator

Post by truckboy0 Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:42 am

Brett wrote:Sol is merely trying to get a decent VETERAN base of players to start the server off again...he needs this base of players to help guide the new ones that come when its 24/7 to actually be productive and not flaming retards.

word.

a good foundation is what is needed for this server.. all the vets know this thing backwards and forward so we have to be active to help all the new players gain the familiarity with it so they can soon become the vets and take the new guys under their wing so the oldest vets can enjoy it and so on.. its a big circle of life and it has to start with a good foundation so it does not crumble with too much pressure.. patience is a virtue..
    Alkaios

Post by Alkaios Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:50 pm

Well, I'm back (again), I don't know for how long though, because I've lost interest in rs private servers. It always seems to be the same old thing. This was the only one I stayed on for any real amount of time.
    a p o l l o
    a p o l l o

Post by a p o l l o Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Well if your twisting my arm :p been waiting for an email like this I'm down.
    Quick K0

Post by Quick K0 Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:21 pm

i wish i could be playing the violent i loved ..
    xeroz
    xeroz

Vpk hasn't changed a bit - Page 3 Empty yess

Post by xeroz Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:49 pm

I would be glad to start back!
    ben
    Donator
    Donator

Post by ben Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:10 pm

I'm in cant wait good job sol knew it was only a matter of tme after I saw u on mworlld
    Nightbane

Post by Nightbane Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:09 pm

got the email Smile sorry didn't check my email for a while glad vpk might be back Smile
    Lolcano

Post by Lolcano Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:31 pm

Oi, glad to see that the server is coming back, I'll do my best to stay active Very Happy
    Archangel

Post by Archangel Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:24 am

LOL I haven't heard from this server in forever
    g0dzlilpk3r

Post by g0dzlilpk3r Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:45 pm

fuck up scott
    stigiDi
    stigiDi

Post by stigiDi Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:13 pm

How do you think people will be active if the server is not even launched. Just give it time. I bet when the server will b running people will join, and will be active.
    The skill

Post by The skill Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:15 pm

stigiDi wrote:How do you think people will be active if the server is not even launched. Just give it time. I bet when the server will b running people will join, and will be active.
    This wasn't necessary to be said. Sol has been working very hard on the server and it will be up soon, likely to be in this week.
    stigiDi
    stigiDi

Post by stigiDi Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:33 pm

The skill wrote:
    stigiDi wrote:How do you think people will be active if the server is not even launched. Just give it time. I bet when the server will b running people will join, and will be active.
    This wasn't necessary to be said. Sol has been working very hard on the server and it will be up soon, likely to be in this week.

Well some one had to say it. It wasn't said with bad purpose. We all hope for a big community. Lets just w8 and we will see. In the mean time lets just keep voting for the server =]
    Brett

Post by Brett Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:00 pm

^Your first post shouldn't be criticizing someone about a subject in which you somehow know more then a person whose own/ran a server(s) for years....
    The skill

Post by The skill Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:28 pm

I think today may be the big day Smile. I heard it should be out this week. Means today or tomorrow Shocked I'm guessing today!
    ben
    Donator
    Donator

Post by ben Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:33 pm

stigiDi wrote:
    The skill wrote:

Well some one had to say it. It wasn't said with bad purpose. We all hope for a big community. Lets just w8 and we will see. In the mean time lets just keep voting for the server =]
    really ppl like u piss me off if ur going to come in here and say negative than just leave... sol has worked is butt off working on this server night and day . and u think u can come in here and talk sht. Screw off

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:04 pm