Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Violent Pk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
What we might have to do to get players

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm by Sol

Well our best bet without a doubt is the last option that I don't want to resort to, which is pay for advertisements. Now I don't know if you are aware of costs on purchased advertisement; it's heavily expensive. Some adverts range from $100 to $1000 depending on which website. Now of course I'm not going to pay for that kind of fund which is really ridiculous. Why? Because it doesn't give you a …

[ Full reading ]
Are we progressing?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am by Sol

Well I wanna start out with some statistics first. We have(at the time i posted this topic) 307 accounts total including people with multiple accounts. I can do a stats check for this later. Out of those 307 accounts, we have 256 inactive accounts. That is an 83% inactive player base leaving about 51 active accounts. We are in fact declining in votes as well assuming our player count average …

[ Full reading ]
Are you ready?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm by Sol

Hello boys and girls! I want to let you guys know there is a stronger chance(80%) sure that the server will be coming back. Why you may ask? Well the support from your fellow players did not give up for the past year. They kept begging and begging for the server to come back. I was surprised and felt ambiguous.

Anyway, for those who weren't aware of what was going on in the past 2 months, I …

[ Full reading ]

+25
g0dzlilpk3r
yh
modica
loner
Eshkeemo
xeroz
Dirtycrystal
Pur3ity
Serenity
v0xeh
Godsend
Express
O Hybrid O
sad n true
alancio
Mousey
OhYouKnowWho
snikkanikka
BarragepkZ
Onito
Knitewulf
PrepareU
a p o l l o
hells titan
Sol
29 posters

Are you ready?

Sol
    Sol
    Owner
    Owner

Are you ready? Empty Are you ready?

Post by Sol Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm

Hello boys and girls! I want to let you guys know there is a stronger chance(80%) sure that the server will be coming back. Why you may ask? Well the support from your fellow players did not give up for the past year. They kept begging and begging for the server to come back. I was surprised and felt ambiguous.

Anyway, for those who weren't aware of what was going on in the past 2 months, I been working on the server. This time it's going to be different. Why? Because this server has features and stability that I couldn't do on the previous server. Here are the main things I want to point which i wasn't capable of doing: Clipping which means you won't go through walls or people can't use the noclip command. With clipping this allows me to do certain skills I wasn't able to do such as agility. Another thing I added was a region system. With a region system, I'm able to add certain skills like woodcutting, mining, or any objects in game that affect globally. Also this allowed me to add things like fight caves Razz. The server version will still be 562 just like the old server but WAY BETTER. Anyways lets let pictures speak for itself(THESE ARE JUST BRIEF pictures there is way more than whats given here) :)A trailer will be posted soon in the future.

Are you ready? R105OQ6

Are you ready? AXF76XC

Are you ready? KfUThpX

Are you ready? KtJzQzq

Are you ready? CpXObaF

Are you ready? 1yrCBvC

Are you ready? VAFXC6Y

Are you ready? H1hahMq

...And more! If you have something in mind, then its most likely on the server! Things that I didn't list which is on the server off the top of my head:

Full godwards including nex
    clan chat
    full magic system with autocasting including sorting spells
    Torva, virtus etc have hp boost
    fight pits
    castle wars
    fight caves has 63 waves: firecape will be sellable to make money
    Corp
    Tormented demons
    Home teleport just like the OLD RS with the proper animations
    pking is almost perfect. Balanced system.

Things that are being worked on:
    Construction
    Training spots
    Skilling island
    Pk target system AKA EP ZONES etc
    Bounty Hunter based on demand
    Clan war System
    Possibly not 100% sure dungeoneering system

Those are just some of my ideas. As you can see Its close to the finishing touch to reach its stage of beta. I expect possibly in the next 2 weeks to finish it completely for beta testing.

But...however... I'm hoping I can get enough support to start us off. I'll be developing a system to the voters which will be different than before making it worth to vote that you can't get on the server. But once again we really need a huge support at the start to get it going. Those who haven't registered, should register an account on this forums and make a post on this topic on your opinion. I don't expect bashing(hopefully not) because I spent a lot of time the last 2 months working on this.

Anyways it's nice seeing you all again!

Last edited by Sol on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
    hells titan

Are you ready? Empty Re: Are you ready?

Post by hells titan Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:29 pm

I've played VPK since 2010. I'm glad to see an attempt to restore it. Looks good man, keep it up.
    a p o l l o
    a p o l l o

Post by a p o l l o Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:33 pm

Wow I've been hoping for this so badly!!! Once again I can't wait to get back into the private server sector again. Sol once again you outdid yourself and can't wait to see everyone In game.
    Sol
    Sol
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Sol Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:37 pm

hells titan wrote:I've played VPK since 2010. I'm glad to see an attempt to restore it. Looks good man, keep it up.
    Hey fellow long time member! It's good to see old people again. If you know anyone that used to play, let them know! I'm going to need help getting our old players back. Thank god for e-mails. I still remember your name as well which is quite ironic. If I can remember I think you were one of the first donators in the game.
    a p o l l o wrote:Wow I've been hoping for this so badly!!! Once again I can't wait to get back into the private server sector again. Sol once again you outdid yourself and can't wait to see everyone In game.
    Boy... I can't believe i see your name again. I honestly thought you were long gone. I remember we used to talk on msn(msg is gone) =[. I have skype but I hardly use skype now. I play league of legends. If you have that you can add me. Once again it was nice seeing your name again.
    a p o l l o
    a p o l l o

Post by a p o l l o Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:39 pm

Haha I tend to linger. Never really got into league of legends but I have been known to play the shit out of diablo 3
    Sol
    Sol
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Sol Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:45 pm

a p o l l o wrote:Haha I tend to linger. Never really got into league of legends but I have been known to play the shit out of diablo 3
    Ahaha alright. I don't know how else we can chat. Do you got skype? They removed MSN and moved it to skype i believe.
    a p o l l o
    a p o l l o

Post by a p o l l o Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:47 pm

Oh yea add me at Apollo-625 that's my skype I actually messages you a month or so ago when you logged in on it....not sure why they combined messenger and skype thinks it's kind of stupid if you ask me.
    PrepareU
    PrepareU

Post by PrepareU Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:05 pm

Holy mother.... Is it happening for real this time? All this waiting and hoping for VPK to come back has finally payed off! You cant imagine how pumped I am right now, dammnnn I would make you dinner if I was there right now
    Knitewulf
    Knitewulf

Post by Knitewulf Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:14 pm

Sol, I am so happy to see this Smile. Ever since I started this server it has been my favorite, I can't wait to get back to playing!
    Onito

Post by Onito Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:13 am

Omg yes I'm so happy that I get to play again!!!
    BarragepkZ

Post by BarragepkZ Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:46 am

The updates look awesome! I can't wait to try out the beta.
    snikkanikka
    Donator
    Donator

Post by snikkanikka Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:04 am

Haha finally, received the email in school and was so happy... Looks great
    OhYouKnowWho

Are you ready? Empty Can we fix this now?

Post by OhYouKnowWho Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:26 am

Are you ready? 91EJiVm

I think it's about time.

Pwease? <3
    a p o l l o
    a p o l l o

Post by a p o l l o Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:40 am

BarragepkZ wrote:The updates look awesome! I can't wait to try out the beta.

Barrage man I thought you would have texted me when that email got sent, but I'm glad you posted on here its great to see you.

Great to see everyone else whose posted as well.
    Mousey
    Mousey
    Old School

Post by Mousey Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:04 am

I may make an appearance every once in a while or as often as I can. So much homework.
    OhYouKnowWho

Post by OhYouKnowWho Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:07 am

Mousey wrote:I may make an appearance every once in a while or as often as I can. So much homework.

<3<3<3
    BarragepkZ

Post by BarragepkZ Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:35 am

a p o l l o wrote:

Barrage man I thought you would have texted me when that email got sent, but I'm glad you posted on here its great to see you.

ahaha I would have, but I got a new phone and lost all of my contacts. I still have the same number so just give me a text whenever. I'm glad that you came back!
    alancio
    alancio

Post by alancio Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:40 am

I'll be playing :-)
    sad n true
    sad n true

Post by sad n true Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:44 am

well fuck u can count me in
    OhYouKnowWho

Post by OhYouKnowWho Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:57 am

sad n true wrote:well fuck u can count me in

Nice to see you around, sad. These are exciting times Smile
    O Hybrid O

Post by O Hybrid O Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:44 am

Wow lots of people from the old 317 I remember. I bet not many remember me, but I was that guy that used the v spear on the 317 (other name X Hybrid X)
    Express
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Express Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:00 pm

I would play again C:
    a p o l l o
    a p o l l o

Post by a p o l l o Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:27 pm

BarragepkZ wrote:
    a p o l l o wrote:

ahaha I would have, but I got a new phone and lost all of my contacts. I still have the same number so just give me a text whenever. I'm glad that you came back!

ha wouldn't miss it for the world. Wonder if sol will have the keys again :p my wife asked me the other day if I had any keys and i had to explain that I didn't have any. Remember her opening like 200 chest and telling her the crap items were good to make her feel like she was super lucky.
    BarragepkZ

Post by BarragepkZ Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:33 pm

a p o l l o wrote:
    BarragepkZ wrote:
    a p o l l o wrote:

ha wouldn't miss it for the world. Wonder if sol will have the keys again :p my wife asked me the other day if I had any keys and i had to explain that I didn't have any. Remember her opening like 200 chest and telling her the crap items were good to make her feel like  she was super lucky.

LMAO! The keys were really fun to collect just to see what you would get from a couple hundred keys. The funny times when you, Sain and me would compete for the highscores.Oh man I'm getting excited just thinking about playing again.
    a p o l l o
    a p o l l o

Post by a p o l l o Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:29 pm

BarragepkZ wrote:
    a p o l l o wrote:
    BarragepkZ wrote:
    a p o l l o wrote:

ha wouldn't miss it for the world. Wonder if sol will have the keys again :p my wife asked me the other day if I had any keys and i had to explain that I didn't have any. Remember her opening like 200 chest and telling her the crap items were good to make her feel like  she was super lucky.

LMAO! The keys were really fun to collect just to see what you would get from a couple hundred keys. The funny times when you, Sain and me would compete for the highscores.Oh man I'm getting excited just thinking about playing again.

sain aka the machine

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:29 pm