Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Violent Pk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
What we might have to do to get players

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm by Sol

Well our best bet without a doubt is the last option that I don't want to resort to, which is pay for advertisements. Now I don't know if you are aware of costs on purchased advertisement; it's heavily expensive. Some adverts range from $100 to $1000 depending on which website. Now of course I'm not going to pay for that kind of fund which is really ridiculous. Why? Because it doesn't give you a …

[ Full reading ]
Are we progressing?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am by Sol

Well I wanna start out with some statistics first. We have(at the time i posted this topic) 307 accounts total including people with multiple accounts. I can do a stats check for this later. Out of those 307 accounts, we have 256 inactive accounts. That is an 83% inactive player base leaving about 51 active accounts. We are in fact declining in votes as well assuming our player count average …

[ Full reading ]
Are you ready?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm by Sol

Hello boys and girls! I want to let you guys know there is a stronger chance(80%) sure that the server will be coming back. Why you may ask? Well the support from your fellow players did not give up for the past year. They kept begging and begging for the server to come back. I was surprised and felt ambiguous.

Anyway, for those who weren't aware of what was going on in the past 2 months, I …

[ Full reading ]

+2
Brett
Serenity
6 posters

Whats changed about you in the past year?

Serenity
    Serenity

Whats changed about you in the past year? Empty Whats changed about you in the past year?

Post by Serenity Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:26 pm

So vpk is coming back and with it alot of its Old members, but alot can happen in a year, what have we missed about you! or are you still the same like you were?

Last edited by Serenity on Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Brett

Whats changed about you in the past year? Empty Re: Whats changed about you in the past year?

Post by Brett Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:27 pm

"So vpk is coming back and with it alot of its former members"

Cant be former members if they're back
    Serenity
    Serenity

Whats changed about you in the past year? Empty Re: Whats changed about you in the past year?

Post by Serenity Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:38 am

so true man
    truckboy0
    truckboy0
    Donator
    Donator

Post by truckboy0 Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:13 am

haha shit we got a grammar nazi =P lol i just know that i got a diferent car and a better job.. so more money for sol lol.. still a gamer at heart tho what about u serenity?
    sad n true
    sad n true

Post by sad n true Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:08 am

Uhm I prooved that I suck in love :d On school evrything is pretty much the same, I still play rsps so I haven't changed that much I think
    Haakon
    Haakon

Post by Haakon Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:42 am

let's see... uhmm i still ride my BMX bike, and school is great, no gf, just bought 6 month of membership on rs (ADD ME INGAME "HAAKON36") i also play mw3 and LoL :p
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:56 am

with me i got a job at mcdonalds, worked there for a month about to quit because i hate, so now im starting at radioshack soon, im a senior trying to figure out what im going to do with my life, probaly a computer engineer, been with my girl for 2 years now, and still listening to death metal and i still wear my skinny jeans, but im running track now, and i play league of legends lol
    truckboy0
    truckboy0
    Donator
    Donator

Post by truckboy0 Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:17 pm

Whhy do i get the feeling that im the only person that is a gamer and still loves cars and wants to b a mechanic -.- its like a controdiction... And nice serentiy do u know if radioshacc has some quality speaker wire? I need sum for my new 12s =)
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:21 pm

um that i do not know, but call up there and ask them and theyll tell you, and i am a big gamer just pc one lol
    truckboy0
    truckboy0
    Donator
    Donator

Post by truckboy0 Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:55 pm

well arent you just the best consomer service person =P how long hav you been working there??
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:23 pm

i start jan 8 lol
    truckboy0
    truckboy0
    Donator
    Donator

Post by truckboy0 Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:17 am

-.- niice... I was under the impression you worked there =P
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:06 am

lol ya not yet lol, but i cant wait to start
    truckboy0
    truckboy0
    Donator
    Donator

Post by truckboy0 Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:49 am

whats the pay lookin like for you? i make minimum at my job =/ good ol' $7.38 =P
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:19 pm

i get paid 7.25 plus 5% commision on whatever i sell so its really good if i sell some smart phones lol
    n0m crayons
    n0m crayons
    Donator
    Donator

Post by n0m crayons Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Still rockin the skinnies. Still playing drums and listening to a variety of sick ass music. Working for a company called mecaplast - Apprentice multi-skilled maintenance technician. Not really into cars, electronics and hydraulics on the other hand. Oh yeaaaah

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:15 pm