Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Violent Pk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
What we might have to do to get players

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm by Sol

Well our best bet without a doubt is the last option that I don't want to resort to, which is pay for advertisements. Now I don't know if you are aware of costs on purchased advertisement; it's heavily expensive. Some adverts range from $100 to $1000 depending on which website. Now of course I'm not going to pay for that kind of fund which is really ridiculous. Why? Because it doesn't give you a …

[ Full reading ]
Are we progressing?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am by Sol

Well I wanna start out with some statistics first. We have(at the time i posted this topic) 307 accounts total including people with multiple accounts. I can do a stats check for this later. Out of those 307 accounts, we have 256 inactive accounts. That is an 83% inactive player base leaving about 51 active accounts. We are in fact declining in votes as well assuming our player count average …

[ Full reading ]
Are you ready?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm by Sol

Hello boys and girls! I want to let you guys know there is a stronger chance(80%) sure that the server will be coming back. Why you may ask? Well the support from your fellow players did not give up for the past year. They kept begging and begging for the server to come back. I was surprised and felt ambiguous.

Anyway, for those who weren't aware of what was going on in the past 2 months, I …

[ Full reading ]

+58
f m l
BarragepkZ
Jay93110
n i k
warshoxx
Scott
Lucas
illion
Teh Skills
a p o l l o
xeroz
ben
jojungle
eros mingus
Jesass
gangas
adnanio
inuysha0222
ConTroLx
Garl808
banditsv2
Sezer
Haakon
Bench
rob0222
Pro Agent
sad n true
mudkip_mastr
Hell pk
PrepareU
Veth0d
just danny
II Range II
mdki
Hard Candy
Apekatt
zdrxft
xkoedx
Mitten
w3irdal
KwonYuri
n3m1s1s
ferret854
DBONER
Bublacok
Deadnoobs
irapeyoui
Lord Blood
V E N G
alancio
Brett
O Hybrid O
Kyle420
smettha
Lamb of God
Z3rk3r
I JK
Sol
62 posters

Changed my mind

smettha
    smettha

Changed my mind - Page 8 Empty Re: Changed my mind

Post by smettha Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:19 pm

guys where is the love we all had for vpk every1 is flaming i dont rlly know whats going on in here but i hope i can play the game soon i rlly miss the past of vpk the 317 was my love but when i tryed 525 i was in love whit it :p just wanna make the piont of be nice for etchothere im not rlly english but idc i know its all wrong whrithen Very Happy
    smettha
    smettha

Post by smettha Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:27 pm

n3m1s1s wrote:99% Chance that it is going up in december. Very Happy
    so that wanna say 1% change it isnt Surprised just joking gl vpk see ya on christmass il never forget past christmas there were ckrakers i loved it gl vpk
    n3m1s1s

Post by n3m1s1s Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:33 pm

god madge 80 wrote:
    n3m1s1s wrote:99% Chance that it is going up in december. Very Happy
    so that wanna say 1% change it isnt Surprised just joking gl vpk see ya on christmass il never forget past christmas there were ckrakers i loved it gl vpk
    phr33 christmax crax0rs? :O
    I JK
    I JK

Post by I JK Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:37 pm

god madge 80 wrote:guys where is the love we all had for vpk every1 is flaming i dont rlly know whats going on in here but i hope i can play the game soon i rlly miss the past of vpk the 317 was my love but when i tryed 525 i was in love whit it :p just wanna make the piont of be nice for etchothere im not rlly english but idc i know its all wrong whrithen Very Happy

dont worry its all good
    sad n true
    sad n true

Post by sad n true Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:48 pm

hm at the moment i think vpk will get as worse as it was 3-4 months ago.Tbh i saw so many of the retards posting they'll be back so i dont think we will have the community we all dream off.oh well maybe i'm just being pessimistic.i hope so.
    Scott
    Scott

Post by Scott Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:53 pm

Sad you are so right.I remember when VPK was down after Kevin hacked it and forums were up and all people did was beg for server to come up then they left like an hour later with a rage quit.Only a few people stayed to support VPK and those few people are still here I think
    n3m1s1s

Post by n3m1s1s Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:02 pm

ME Very Happy
    Wait. Nevermind.
    Sol
    Sol
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Sol Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:21 pm

sad n true wrote:hm at the moment i think vpk will get as worse as it was 3-4 months ago.Tbh i saw so many of the retards posting they'll be back so i dont think we will have the community we all dream off.oh well maybe i'm just being pessimistic.i hope so.

Sadly, thats true and a possibility. I might do a forum integration so that way I can delete accounts and see whos not active on forums. But that doesn't still cause a good outcome.

The world sadly, is filled with idiots that dont take time as they are asked. People think doing what they want will achieve anything. Unfortunately thats not true. Even in real life that isnt true either. In order to achieve a "goal" you have work for it. In this case, voting was the situation. But most people failed to see that voting was so important. Or, people didnt even know what the voting did and just did it any how OR what most people did was not care. Like i said in the couple other sentences, they only care what they wanna do. Most arent even old enough to realize that what voting does, cuz obviously im dealing with kids.

Oh and another thing thats sad, people want things in return for voting. I find that quite patheic and obviously dont give a shit but just want "free stuff."
    Their not a true player of w.e server their playing.

Sad World it is.

For a possible a solution and singling out "idiots" who dont care, I will only give out the client to this forum. Now thats why I said i might change my mind. The outcome might come out bad. Even with the mass email I shouldn't have to send another when I have already told them to keep updated on the forums. I have sent out over 20,000+ emails literally, and yet out of all those emails i came back in return about estimate 100 people. Out of those 100 people only few have posted. I'll be making another topic to see how many people are active forums and then judge upon that.

If you don't believe me what I just said above, just look at this topic alone and see how many "different people" posted. Its the same people posting....
    n i k

Post by n i k Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Ya ill return.. for sure.. and i really love this server i been on it since the start 25 players of the 317... like 3yrs+ i been following this server.. u done great job jus bad players end up coming and fucking this up.
    Lamb of God
    Lamb of God
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Lamb of God Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:38 pm

since u posted this thread, i looked at registered users..and until now about 100 people registered..and then i come back to this thread and only very few people posted
    n3m1s1s

Post by n3m1s1s Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:48 pm

Its sad that all people want to do is taketaketaketake.
    Sol
    Sol
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Sol Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:13 pm

Lamb of God wrote:since u posted this thread, i looked at registered users..and until now about 100 people registered..and then i come back to this thread and only very few people posted

Exactly, Now thats why debating now if it should or not. Is it really that worth it for people not to care and post?
    Lamb of God
    Lamb of God
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Lamb of God Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:11 pm

Sol wrote:
    Lamb of God wrote:since u posted this thread, i looked at registered users..and until now about 100 people registered..and then i come back to this thread and only very few people posted

Exactly, Now thats why debating now if it should or not. Is it really that worth it for people not to care and post?

idk sol..i think we should give it last chance, and its sad all your work goes to waste, especially the things you did when the server got off, thats a lot of work, theres nothing we can do about all these idiots, the ones who didn't post they will probably come back to play, and they are the ones who don't care and not vote then in the end they blame the owner or server..
    Sol
    Sol
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Sol Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:23 pm

Lamb of God wrote:
    Sol wrote:

idk sol..i think we should give it last chance, and its sad all your work goes to waste, especially the things you did when the server got off, thats a lot of work, theres nothing we can do about all these idiots, the ones who didn't post they will probably come back to play, and they are the ones who don't care and not vote then in the end they blame the owner or server..
    Pretty much sums the whole thing up.
    Scott
    Scott

Post by Scott Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:42 am

I JK wrote:i got a Q what is this http://violentpk.ucoz.net/
    I went to the wishes thing isn't that Kevin's/Old donation's email?(from before the server got hacked)(the one for wishes when you scroll down and click donate)
    Jay93110

Post by Jay93110 Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:30 pm

Yeah, I'll definitely come back. Vpk is probably the best server I've played, and when it went down again I had to find others to play, and all but one are shit. I'll come back, and ill tell my friends about it too. Smile
    I just wish the 317 accounts were still there in the 525 Sad
    n3m1s1s

Post by n3m1s1s Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:46 pm

Jay93110 wrote:Yeah, I'll definitely come back. Vpk is probably the best server I've played, and when it went down again I had to find others to play, and all but one are shit. I'll come back, and ill tell my friends about it too. Smile

Technically you cant transfer 317 items onto a 525.
    Well you could but you would have tonns of nulls.
    Scott
    Scott

Post by Scott Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:48 pm

n3m1s1s wrote:
    Jay93110 wrote:Yeah, I'll definitely come back. Vpk is probably the best server I've played, and when it went down again I had to find others to play, and all but one are shit. I'll come back, and ill tell my friends about it too. Smile

Technically you cant transfer 317 items onto a 525.
    Well you could but you would have tonns of nulls.
    Yeah,Sol would have to recode a couple thousand of items
    Z3rk3r
    Old School

Post by Z3rk3r Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:47 pm

n i k wrote:Ya ill return.. for sure.. and i really love this server i been on it since the start 25 players of the 317... like 3yrs+ i been following this server.. u done great job jus bad players end up coming and fucking this up.

3 years.. lol
    Scott
    Scott

Post by Scott Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:05 pm

I thought server was only up for about 2.5years?
    sad n true
    sad n true

Post by sad n true Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:17 pm

ye something like that i'm here for 2 years somewhere in march.oh well if sol wants to give it a chance why not but i'm 90% sure it will give the same problems as before.But w/e i'll be there.
    n3m1s1s

Post by n3m1s1s Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:50 pm

So will I Very Happy
    BarragepkZ

Post by BarragepkZ Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:27 pm

I can't code, but I will donate if the server come back up.
    f m l
    f m l
    Old School

Post by f m l Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:02 am

Hey sol Ive played this server since it came out with the 317 :]]
    much fun!! Haven't found a server that can match your level. I really hope you bring VPK back! Me my lil bros and my cousin "n0m3rcy" play this :]] Ill spread the word but really consider bringing it back. i miss my vrscape homiez :]] much thxxx!
    -F M L
    bounce <-- Thats me going crazy for vpk:]
    sad n true
    sad n true

Post by sad n true Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:49 pm

hm n0m3rcy i played on mw2 with him

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:32 pm