Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Violent Pk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
What we might have to do to get players

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm by Sol

Well our best bet without a doubt is the last option that I don't want to resort to, which is pay for advertisements. Now I don't know if you are aware of costs on purchased advertisement; it's heavily expensive. Some adverts range from $100 to $1000 depending on which website. Now of course I'm not going to pay for that kind of fund which is really ridiculous. Why? Because it doesn't give you a …

[ Full reading ]
Are we progressing?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am by Sol

Well I wanna start out with some statistics first. We have(at the time i posted this topic) 307 accounts total including people with multiple accounts. I can do a stats check for this later. Out of those 307 accounts, we have 256 inactive accounts. That is an 83% inactive player base leaving about 51 active accounts. We are in fact declining in votes as well assuming our player count average …

[ Full reading ]
Are you ready?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm by Sol

Hello boys and girls! I want to let you guys know there is a stronger chance(80%) sure that the server will be coming back. Why you may ask? Well the support from your fellow players did not give up for the past year. They kept begging and begging for the server to come back. I was surprised and felt ambiguous.

Anyway, for those who weren't aware of what was going on in the past 2 months, I …

[ Full reading ]

+2
sad n true
gmaul 2pac
6 posters

Read solcrystal

gmaul 2pac

Read solcrystal Empty Read solcrystal

Post by gmaul 2pac Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Hi its a nice server and nice boss i like it play but know i quitted it because that server gave me trojan horse dropper generic and it do so my internet slow so i can go youtube its take 10-15 sec 2 go youtube and i scanned the computer with avg and i played violent pk my computers network going slower and i got 2 trojan horse in my computer now they away if u dont belive me or other guys so scan it with avg you computer its maybe because that peps dont play so much fix the server and remove trojans and that shit do network slower. I hope u dont delete this topic its only 2 help the server 2 survive and i come back if the server its fixed bye Smile
    sad n true
    sad n true

Read solcrystal Empty Re: Read solcrystal

Post by sad n true Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:15 pm

lmfao trojans in vpk?did you smoke babies or something?
    gmaul 2pac

Post by gmaul 2pac Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:12 am

nah its not fake m8 Smile if u had downloaded the client then scan your computer with avg free edtiton i bet u minimum had 2 trojan horse droppe generic or wtf that called its happen same with my other friend have u not see u network get slower since u play violentpk i dont h8 it but its need 2 get fixed or peps quit it this server it more then 3 years old i think there vid from youtube from 2009 and there was many players played it but now peps dont play its because that now scan your computer vwith avg(Recommended) and see if u got trojans Smile
    wohuynia
    wohuynia

Post by wohuynia Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:29 pm

gmaul 2pac wrote:nah its not fake m8 :) if u had downloaded the client then scan your computer with avg free edtiton i bet u minimum had 2 trojan horse droppe generic or wtf that called its happen same with my other friend have u not see u network get slower since u play violentpk i dont h8 it but its need 2 get fixed or peps quit it this server it more then 3 years old i think there vid from youtube from 2009 and there was many players played it but now peps dont play its because that now scan your computer vwith avg(Recommended) and see if u got trojans :)
    Avg is shit, it detects harmless things as trojans/droppers/worms/eaters for example flash drives, attaching mp3, trying to connect blue tooth devices, disks that use power point launchers, some install programs and other shit like that, if avg is free its even worse then having no anti virus, I'm using NOD32 premium and no virus has slipped to my computer and it doesn't see VPK client as a trojan dropper.
    Slushee

Post by Slushee Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:10 pm

OFC lol get some good anti-virus.. Kaspersky or NOD32.. AVG sucks lmfao... But I swear VPK doesnt giv you a virus. Get a REAL anti virus and check it out. But I guess it doesnt even matter anymore
    I JK
    I JK

Post by I JK Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:43 am

sorry, but you probably clicked that one link atthe top of the forums that says "play now" or "download"
    gmaul 2pac

Post by gmaul 2pac Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:33 am

ok maybe its dont give virus 2 your guys but have you network get slower mine is slower and i downloaded the cleint from megaupload are there a webclient or that kind of shit
    Lamb of God
    Lamb of God
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Lamb of God Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:39 am

gmaul 2pac wrote:ok maybe its dont give virus 2 your guys but have you network get slower mine is slower and i downloaded the cleint from megaupload are there a webclient or that kind of shit

yes there always been one, its at the top, but who cares now..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm