Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Violent Pk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
What we might have to do to get players

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm by Sol

Well our best bet without a doubt is the last option that I don't want to resort to, which is pay for advertisements. Now I don't know if you are aware of costs on purchased advertisement; it's heavily expensive. Some adverts range from $100 to $1000 depending on which website. Now of course I'm not going to pay for that kind of fund which is really ridiculous. Why? Because it doesn't give you a …

[ Full reading ]
Are we progressing?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am by Sol

Well I wanna start out with some statistics first. We have(at the time i posted this topic) 307 accounts total including people with multiple accounts. I can do a stats check for this later. Out of those 307 accounts, we have 256 inactive accounts. That is an 83% inactive player base leaving about 51 active accounts. We are in fact declining in votes as well assuming our player count average …

[ Full reading ]
Are you ready?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm by Sol

Hello boys and girls! I want to let you guys know there is a stronger chance(80%) sure that the server will be coming back. Why you may ask? Well the support from your fellow players did not give up for the past year. They kept begging and begging for the server to come back. I was surprised and felt ambiguous.

Anyway, for those who weren't aware of what was going on in the past 2 months, I …

[ Full reading ]

+4
I JK
Justin Tits
irapeyoui
Lucas
8 posters

How to kill TzTok-Jad

Lucas

How to kill TzTok-Jad Empty How to kill TzTok-Jad

Post by Lucas Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:59 am

TzTok-Jad is a pushover on VPK. Solcrystal has confirmed he is going to fix Jad, but is not one of his biggest concerns. So I'll make a guide on how to defeat Jad pre-patch (24/12/10).

This guide doesn't need the pictures, as the method I'm going to write is a method that is straight-forward. Anyone can understand it.

Requirements
    - 40 Range
    - 43 Prayer

Equipment
    - Rune Crossbow (40 Range)
    - Diamond (e) and/or Ruby (e) bolts
    - 1 Prayer potion (shouldn't need to use this, but just incase)
    - Food (same as above)

Method
    First off, you're going to want to start far away from Jad. Jad can melee you if you're 2-3 squares away (usually a safespot on RuneScape).

You should always start with Protect from Magic, because his Magic attack is highly unpredictable on Private Servers. When he charges his Magic attack, he bends on his two front legs and his head lowers for 1-2 seconds, and a fireball shoots from the back of his head/neck. This animation usually bugs out, this is why it's so unpredictable.

When Jad stands on his hind legs and drops his front legs to the ground, this is his range attack. This is when you change to Protect from Range. As soon as you see the hit splash "0" on your character, immediately change back to Protect from Magic. His Magic attack is much more dangerous than his Range attack.

Using Ruby bolts should quickly kill Jad. Each Jad kill should average around 10 minutes depending on your Range level and equipment. I've killed him in 1 minute due to my lucky amount of specs from the Ruby bolt (e) effect.

Cliffs

- Stand away from him to avoid his melee attack
    - Have Magic Prayer on at all time unless he Ranges, then switch to Range, once you see the "0" on your character, immediately change back to Magic.

Last edited by Lucas on Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    irapeyoui

How to kill TzTok-Jad Empty Re: How to kill TzTok-Jad

Post by irapeyoui Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:05 am

This is a very well thought out guide. Like you said it has no need for pictures as long as you have the ability to read. Good job if you have time I look forward to seeing some more guides like this one Very Happy.
    Justin Tits

Post by Justin Tits Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:04 pm

Good guide gonna try getting 100 f capes :p thanks for help
    I JK
    I JK

Post by I JK Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:09 pm

like he said add some pictures and i will sticky this guide =P.
    Lucas

Post by Lucas Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:13 pm

I JK wrote:like he said add some pictures and i will sticky this guide =P.

I'll take some screenies next time I'm doing a fire cape. Cheers.
    Macka

Post by Macka Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:20 am

only other thing is maybe put in info about the stats?

e.g.
    Vital stats (things u must have 43 prayer etc)
    Suggested Stats (things that make it even easier)
    Lucas

Post by Lucas Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:35 am

Macka wrote:only other thing is maybe put in info about the stats?

e.g.
    Vital stats (things u must have 43 prayer etc)
    Suggested Stats (things that make it even easier)

Forgot about prayer level, thought it would be obvious when I stated protect prayers but I should add the suggested prayer level in the requirements, cheers.
    About suggested stats... I've added the range level suggested for killing him.
    n3m1s1s

Post by n3m1s1s Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:46 am

i should do jad Very Happy
    truckboy0
    truckboy0
    Donator
    Donator

Post by truckboy0 Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:36 am

Yes like jk said just add some animations maby if you have photoshop to show how his attacks work. I could get those to you if you didnt have photoshop or didnt feel like doing jad lol. But overall good job lucas 9.5/10
    I own cow

Post by I own cow Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:52 pm

Jad is easy--.-- cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:37 pm