Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Violent Pk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
What we might have to do to get players

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm by Sol

Well our best bet without a doubt is the last option that I don't want to resort to, which is pay for advertisements. Now I don't know if you are aware of costs on purchased advertisement; it's heavily expensive. Some adverts range from $100 to $1000 depending on which website. Now of course I'm not going to pay for that kind of fund which is really ridiculous. Why? Because it doesn't give you a …

[ Full reading ]
Are we progressing?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am by Sol

Well I wanna start out with some statistics first. We have(at the time i posted this topic) 307 accounts total including people with multiple accounts. I can do a stats check for this later. Out of those 307 accounts, we have 256 inactive accounts. That is an 83% inactive player base leaving about 51 active accounts. We are in fact declining in votes as well assuming our player count average …

[ Full reading ]
Are you ready?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm by Sol

Hello boys and girls! I want to let you guys know there is a stronger chance(80%) sure that the server will be coming back. Why you may ask? Well the support from your fellow players did not give up for the past year. They kept begging and begging for the server to come back. I was surprised and felt ambiguous.

Anyway, for those who weren't aware of what was going on in the past 2 months, I …

[ Full reading ]

+2
Knitewulf
Serenity
6 posters

Hey whats up everyone its good to be back!!!!

Serenity
    Serenity

Hey whats up everyone its good to be back!!!! Empty Hey whats up everyone its good to be back!!!!

Post by Serenity Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:25 pm

I decided to make an intro for myself since its been so long since I have talked to everyone! I missed vpk a lot and mostly the people in it, I think it has one of the best communities that I know. But right now I am a sophomore in college and I changed my degree from teaching to kinesiology, I changed it because I gained a lot of weight my freshman about 50 pounds and over this past year I have lost it all and really began loving personal fitness so I decided to get a degree for personal training and hoping to open my own gym some day, I started playing runescape again but the 2007 and it was a blast but once I heard about vpk getting the possibility of coming back my heart was sold lol  santa . how has everyone been this past year or so?

Edit: I have been depressed this week or so because well my favorite team of all time is the denver broncos and well you can guess why I am sad from there haha.  Razz 
    Knitewulf
    Knitewulf

Hey whats up everyone its good to be back!!!! Empty Re: Hey whats up everyone its good to be back!!!!

Post by Knitewulf Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:59 pm

Ayyyy. I'm a sophmore in college too. I've been good, excited to play vpk.
    Godsend
    Old School

Hey whats up everyone its good to be back!!!! Empty Re: Hey whats up everyone its good to be back!!!!

Post by Godsend Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:45 am

Junior Computer Science major myself. Welcome back Smile
    v0xeh

Post by v0xeh Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:34 am

Hi man im also a computer science major Very Happy
    Eshkeemo

Post by Eshkeemo Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:52 am

Mechanical Engineering major myself. Junior.

Gratz on losing the weight, gf's mom was real upset over the broncos too, had her whole house decorated and everything lol
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:58 pm

Eshkeemo wrote:Mechanical Engineering major myself. Junior.

Gratz on losing the weight, gf's mom was real upset over the broncos too, had her whole house decorated and everything lol

Thanks man! and ya it was hard as to of my friends were seahawk fans and I was sitting beside them, I blame it on Mr.Furcoat he messed up all the momentum they could of had right there lol
    g0dzlilpk3r

Post by g0dzlilpk3r Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:46 pm

I did C.S for a semester, got a D in programming now I'm leaning towards business with music production and design just maybe to get a job in the music biz or something idk. But yea nice to see you all again hopefully we can get the majority of the old timers back on here
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:06 pm

Ya I agree seeing all these old faces brings back some good memories!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:44 am