Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Violent Pk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
What we might have to do to get players

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm by Sol

Well our best bet without a doubt is the last option that I don't want to resort to, which is pay for advertisements. Now I don't know if you are aware of costs on purchased advertisement; it's heavily expensive. Some adverts range from $100 to $1000 depending on which website. Now of course I'm not going to pay for that kind of fund which is really ridiculous. Why? Because it doesn't give you a …

[ Full reading ]
Are we progressing?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am by Sol

Well I wanna start out with some statistics first. We have(at the time i posted this topic) 307 accounts total including people with multiple accounts. I can do a stats check for this later. Out of those 307 accounts, we have 256 inactive accounts. That is an 83% inactive player base leaving about 51 active accounts. We are in fact declining in votes as well assuming our player count average …

[ Full reading ]
Are you ready?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm by Sol

Hello boys and girls! I want to let you guys know there is a stronger chance(80%) sure that the server will be coming back. Why you may ask? Well the support from your fellow players did not give up for the past year. They kept begging and begging for the server to come back. I was surprised and felt ambiguous.

Anyway, for those who weren't aware of what was going on in the past 2 months, I …

[ Full reading ]

3 posters

MITHRIL DRAGON GUIDE (fast cash)

thing one
    thing one

MITHRIL DRAGON GUIDE (fast cash) Empty MITHRIL DRAGON GUIDE (fast cash)

Post by thing one Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:14 am

MITHRIL DRAGON GUIDE (fast cash) Untitl16

Hello and welcome to Thing ones mithril dragon guide, this guide is for players in between level 120-126. in this guide you will learn were mithril dragons are located and what gear is best to ware.

The Gear
    MITHRIL DRAGON GUIDE (fast cash) Untitl14

helm -Max hood or skill cape hood or
    cape -max cape or skill cape or
    neck -amulet of fury
    weapon -chaotic rapier or chaotic long sword
    top -karils or Morrigans
    bottom -karils or Morrigans
    shiled -DFS or anti DS
    Ring -ROW or berserk-er ring (I)
    Gloves -Gloves
    boots -dragon boots

you will be using karils top and skirt because it has great magic defence and its cheap. your attack style must be stab

inventory
    MITHRIL DRAGON GUIDE (fast cash) Untitl15

take shark if you cant use rock tail

how to get there
    MITHRIL DRAGON GUIDE (fast cash) Untitl17
    talk to the elf tracker

and click ancient cavern

MITHRIL DRAGON GUIDE (fast cash) Untitl18

once there run to the brutal green dragons

MITHRIL DRAGON GUIDE (fast cash) Untitl19

go up the stairs and the mithril dragons will be there.

the dragons can drop dragon full helms wich can be sold to players for 55m or sold to the store for 33m and dragon bones

Last edited by thing one on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
    T3
    T3
    Donator
    Donator

MITHRIL DRAGON GUIDE (fast cash) Empty Re: MITHRIL DRAGON GUIDE (fast cash)

Post by T3 Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:51 pm

Very nice guide, one error though: at the start of the guide you accidentally said "frost dragons" Smile.

Hell and welcome to Thing ones mithril dragon guide, this guide is for players in between level 120-126. in this guide you will learn were frost dragons are located and what gear is best to ware.
    thing one
    thing one

Post by thing one Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:57 pm

T3 wrote:Very nice guide, one error though: at the start of the guide you accidentally said "frost dragons" Smile.

Hell and welcome to Thing ones mithril dragon guide, this guide is for players in between level 120-126. in this guide you will learn were frost dragons are located and what gear is best to ware.

thank you
    Knitewulf
    Knitewulf

Post by Knitewulf Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:26 pm

If you are going for a large mage bonus why a skill cape hood? Morrigans would be more efficient.
    thing one
    thing one

Post by thing one Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:47 pm

Knitewulf wrote:If you are going for a large mage bonus why a skill cape hood? Morrigans would be more efficient.

fixed
    Knitewulf
    Knitewulf

Post by Knitewulf Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:33 pm

thing one wrote:
    Knitewulf wrote:If you are going for a large mage bonus why a skill cape hood? Morrigans would be more efficient.

fixed
    There is no Morrigan's cape Wink.

Morrigan's chest and legs are also more defense than Karil's. Not putting your guide down just providing the most efficient setup.
    thing one
    thing one

Post by thing one Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:48 pm

Knitewulf wrote:
    thing one wrote:

fixed
    There is no Morrigan's cape Wink.

Morrigan's chest and legs are also more defense than Karil's. Not putting your guide down just providing the most efficient setup.

thank you for the infromation dude i will fix the guide up if i get un-banned

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:14 am