Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Violent Pk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
What we might have to do to get players

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm by Sol

Well our best bet without a doubt is the last option that I don't want to resort to, which is pay for advertisements. Now I don't know if you are aware of costs on purchased advertisement; it's heavily expensive. Some adverts range from $100 to $1000 depending on which website. Now of course I'm not going to pay for that kind of fund which is really ridiculous. Why? Because it doesn't give you a …

[ Full reading ]
Are we progressing?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am by Sol

Well I wanna start out with some statistics first. We have(at the time i posted this topic) 307 accounts total including people with multiple accounts. I can do a stats check for this later. Out of those 307 accounts, we have 256 inactive accounts. That is an 83% inactive player base leaving about 51 active accounts. We are in fact declining in votes as well assuming our player count average …

[ Full reading ]
Are you ready?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm by Sol

Hello boys and girls! I want to let you guys know there is a stronger chance(80%) sure that the server will be coming back. Why you may ask? Well the support from your fellow players did not give up for the past year. They kept begging and begging for the server to come back. I was surprised and felt ambiguous.

Anyway, for those who weren't aware of what was going on in the past 2 months, I …

[ Full reading ]

+12
alancio
craigy
BarragepkZ
I JK
Ulner
Ruon3bs
a p o l l o
exia
Dirtycrystal
n0m3rcy
loner
Sol
16 posters

When you stop voting, I stop updating

Sol
    Sol
    Owner
    Owner

When you stop voting, I stop updating Empty When you stop voting, I stop updating

Post by Sol Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:54 am

Simple as that. I'm no longer applying updates. Each day we drop a rank in runelocus rank. How come we can never stabilize our rank in voting? The answer is obvious, no one is voting. Now do i really have to give some huge fuckn reward like fuckn claws? I guess i have to do a big incentive it seems.
    loner
    loner

When you stop voting, I stop updating Empty Re: When you stop voting, I stop updating

Post by loner Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:54 am

Some of the more serious players vote everyday(my self included), people need to be reminded more rapidly to vote and vote, and if they don't bother to vote, then it's a bye bye i guess.
    n0m3rcy

When you stop voting, I stop updating Empty Re: When you stop voting, I stop updating

Post by n0m3rcy Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:09 am

i can understand your frustration sol. this is partially our fault too loner. not just you an i, but the rest of the dedicated vpk players aswell. we need to take these everyday new kids under our wing. bribe em to vote.. idk lol we'll think of something to help you out more sol.
    loner
    loner

Post by loner Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:28 am

But how can we be sure that the "bribe" works, what if they start using us as a money bank...we give them money for them to vote and they just take the money and don't vote...We need mods to yell vote on runelocus/top100 or something more frequently...there has to be a way to get people to vote though.. :/ Because i did not waste a month of my life and sol didn't waste over 2 or more years(idk how long has this server been up from 317-657)or nothing...And i believe that everyone else who loves this server didn't waste their time for nothing as well.
    Dirtycrystal

Post by Dirtycrystal Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:52 am

agree with you sol. player's are to lazy to vote and that piss me off. You use ur time to help (update) server, and what u get back? -no votes? so when that piss me off, i can understand how angry u are. We have to do something about the voting, and i agree with "Loner"- that we need a mod or 2 that yell vote more then they do Smile

-Dirtyyyy <3
    exia

Post by exia Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:28 am

I didn't donate over 100 for you.idiots who don't votes to fuck up sols server again
    a p o l l o
    a p o l l o

Post by a p o l l o Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:04 pm

Yes, agree with this it is so stupid voting takes no effort, you even pull up the websites for them there is no excuse to not vote.
    Ruon3bs

Post by Ruon3bs Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:01 pm

Just Vote it takes like 2 mins simple!
    Ulner
    Ulner

Post by Ulner Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:06 pm

You really need to find someone very familiar with .php, a lot of kids don't get how much there vote really counts. Just like the election for president, they don't understand. I guess they really need a reason to vote =/
    I JK
    I JK

Post by I JK Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:37 pm

loner wrote:Some of the more serious players vote everyday(my self included), people need to be reminded more rapidly to vote and vote, and if they don't bother to vote, then it's a bye bye i guess.

Every time you log in with an account that hosnt voted it opens up a browser. Now tell me how they need to be reminded more? all they have to do is enter the code and press vote?

Its honestly a disgrace that people wont vote when the fucking browser opens in their face AND they get free vpk points everytime. Are some people retarded?
    a p o l l o
    a p o l l o

Post by a p o l l o Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:18 pm

I JK wrote:
    loner wrote:Some of the more serious players vote everyday(my self included), people need to be reminded more rapidly to vote and vote, and if they don't bother to vote, then it's a bye bye i guess.

Every time you log in with an account that hosnt voted it opens up a browser. Now tell me how they need to be reminded more? all they have to do is enter the code and press vote?

Its honestly a disgrace that people wont vote when the fucking browser opens in their face AND they get free vpk points everytime. Are some people retarded?

to simply answer that last statement "yes" they really are
    BarragepkZ

Post by BarragepkZ Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:23 pm

Ruon3bs wrote:Just Vote it takes like 2 mins simple!

Not even 2 mins the page is opened up for you all you have to do is type in what it says.
    craigy

Post by craigy Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:44 am

iv'e voted everyday since i started playing, but its pointless if no-one else is going to participate with success on the server.
    alancio
    alancio

Post by alancio Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:14 pm

I will vote daily so this server can become the best it can be Smile
    illion

Post by illion Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:34 pm

I already do vote daily, but i jk is right it is just sad when sol opens the web page for you and you can vote while the server is in the middle of restarting and be done before it is back up.
    karma fag

Post by karma fag Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:47 am

Sol wrote:Simple as that. I'm no longer applying updates. Each day we drop a rank in runelocus rank. How come we can never stabilize our rank in voting? The answer is obvious, no one is voting. Now do i really have to give some huge fuckn reward like fuckn claws? I guess i have to do a big incentive it seems.

suggesting add 10m each time or like a crytal key u vote?
    claws would just detroy more the eco
    Pur3ity
    Pur3ity

Post by Pur3ity Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:04 am

I vote everyday i'm on which is everyday, but I also think that you need to take off top100, because most people look at Runelocus and everyone voting will make the rank go up higher if its set to 1 website.
    The skill

Post by The skill Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:03 pm

I stopped playing but yet I vote. Its not that hard, it takes 30 seconds.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:30 pm