Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Violent Pk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
What we might have to do to get players

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm by Sol

Well our best bet without a doubt is the last option that I don't want to resort to, which is pay for advertisements. Now I don't know if you are aware of costs on purchased advertisement; it's heavily expensive. Some adverts range from $100 to $1000 depending on which website. Now of course I'm not going to pay for that kind of fund which is really ridiculous. Why? Because it doesn't give you a …

[ Full reading ]
Are we progressing?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am by Sol

Well I wanna start out with some statistics first. We have(at the time i posted this topic) 307 accounts total including people with multiple accounts. I can do a stats check for this later. Out of those 307 accounts, we have 256 inactive accounts. That is an 83% inactive player base leaving about 51 active accounts. We are in fact declining in votes as well assuming our player count average …

[ Full reading ]
Are you ready?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm by Sol

Hello boys and girls! I want to let you guys know there is a stronger chance(80%) sure that the server will be coming back. Why you may ask? Well the support from your fellow players did not give up for the past year. They kept begging and begging for the server to come back. I was surprised and felt ambiguous.

Anyway, for those who weren't aware of what was going on in the past 2 months, I …

[ Full reading ]

4 posters

really important! must read and comment! :))

Poll

did lucas abuse?

[ 3 ]
    really important! must read and comment! :)) I_vote_lcap100%really important! must read and comment! :)) I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    really important! must read and comment! :)) I_vote_lcap0%really important! must read and comment! :)) I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    O M G!
    O M G!

really important! must read and comment! :)) Empty really important! must read and comment! :))

Post by O M G! Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:03 pm

im not even going to waste time appealing for an un-mute i help alot of players all the time! and i get muted without any warning! (against mod rules!) for joking on the game! wtf is up with that! all because yesturday i told lucas he is a mod and should help people! (true right?). i screenshot'd everything that was saidthat led to my mute. please notice "no warnings" "me saying jks" and "hellman starting it off" ohh whats that? hellman got a warning? omfg!!! where was mine!! a mod shouldnt be aloud to have grudges on people?? he is either jelous i wont sell my white party hat <3 or he is annoyed that i pointed out he is a mod! i mean i do more for the server than that d*** head!! i swear he really got on my nerves with this! isn't a player made a mod so they can help people out and enforce rules? so who is making lucas follow the rules..

omg its O M G ! !

really important! must read and comment! :)) Eww_12

Last edited by x-stoner-x on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Slushee

really important! must read and comment! :)) Empty Re: really important! must read and comment! :))

Post by Slushee Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:13 pm

I'm neutral on this, but seeing from these pictures, it seems Lucas muted O M G without warning. Now, THATS kinda messed up. But so far I've seen Lucas and he was quite helpful :? Idk what happened now. But with the pictures, it seems Lucas is wrong on this. I don't see O M G get a warning. Anyways hope you guys sort this out. Don't let this get between you guys, chill and take it easy
    O M G!
    O M G!

really important! must read and comment! :)) Empty Re: really important! must read and comment! :))

Post by O M G! Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:16 pm

thanks for the comment Smile
    you killed sol! thats like erm killing superman!! Very Happy
    omg its O M G! !
    xxrangexx
    xxrangexx

Post by xxrangexx Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:22 pm

I was a witness to this.. I'm going to have to agree with O M G on this one.. Lucas couldn't take a simple joke that Hellman had started. I find it very unfair that that she recieved absolutely no warning (which should have happened). There should have been absolutely no muting what-so-ever without a warning bein given. Isn't that the main rule for muting people?!?!?

- Xxrangexx
    O M G!
    O M G!

Post by O M G! Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:29 pm

thank you xxrangexx Smile true words Very Happy <3 yaa x

guess what, i just logged in on a level 3 acc called "O M G 2" and lucas goes "evading mutes!" why the f*** is he trying to stitch me up. i tried to screenshot but disconnected sorry. Sad ohh and i only made that acc to ask people to read this Smile

omg its O M G! ! (again :S)
    lols
    Lucas

Post by Lucas Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:34 pm

x-stoner-x wrote:thank you xxrangexx Smile true words Very Happy <3 yaa x

guess what, i just logged in on a level 3 acc called "O M G 2" and lucas goes "evading mutes!" why the f*** is he trying to stitch me up. i tried to screenshot but disconnected sorry. Sad ohh and i only made that acc to ask people to read this Smile

omg its O M G! ! (again :S)
    lols

You were evading your punishment by going onto another account and talking to others. Therefore, I IPmuted you so you couldn't evade the mute.

My views on this situation is here: https://violentpk.darkbb.com/t619-lucas-mod-of-abusing
    xxrangexx
    xxrangexx

Post by xxrangexx Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:39 pm

Hmmmm do I see yet another mute without warning Surprised!
    Lucas

Post by Lucas Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:47 pm

It's funny that you forgot to screeny one important part of the chat box. Probably the part which can prove you wrong right now.

Proof that "xxrangexx" and "O M G" are lying to VPK staff members:

really important! must read and comment! :)) Proof1fq
    really important! must read and comment! :)) Proof2v
    Hmmm... so apparently "O M G" is trying to hide some specific pieces of evidence to cover themselves. Now you have lied to the VPK staff. I'd just stop now if I were you.

EDIT: "O M G" recently editted the original post and replaced his first screeny with the second to try and hide what xxrangexx said.
    xxrangexx
    xxrangexx

Post by xxrangexx Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:50 pm

I told her to edit that thank you.
    xxrangexx
    xxrangexx

Post by xxrangexx Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:51 pm

But considering the way you are acting I honestly don't take it back.
    Lucas

Post by Lucas Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:52 pm

xxrangexx wrote:I told her to edit that thank you.

So you're both lying to VPK staff? Trying to hide the rule you just broke?

Read the rules: https://violentpk.darkbb.com/t2-vpk-offical-rules

Respect the staff and other players. Respect is a nice thing to have, and if there is constant disrespect, then you may get muted or ip muted depending on how bad.

I'm going to close this thread before it generates too many posts and uses an unnecessary amount of bandwidth. I'm sure Sol and Lamb will find this when they wake up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:23 pm