Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Violent Pk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
What we might have to do to get players

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm by Sol

Well our best bet without a doubt is the last option that I don't want to resort to, which is pay for advertisements. Now I don't know if you are aware of costs on purchased advertisement; it's heavily expensive. Some adverts range from $100 to $1000 depending on which website. Now of course I'm not going to pay for that kind of fund which is really ridiculous. Why? Because it doesn't give you a …

[ Full reading ]
Are we progressing?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am by Sol

Well I wanna start out with some statistics first. We have(at the time i posted this topic) 307 accounts total including people with multiple accounts. I can do a stats check for this later. Out of those 307 accounts, we have 256 inactive accounts. That is an 83% inactive player base leaving about 51 active accounts. We are in fact declining in votes as well assuming our player count average …

[ Full reading ]
Are you ready?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm by Sol

Hello boys and girls! I want to let you guys know there is a stronger chance(80%) sure that the server will be coming back. Why you may ask? Well the support from your fellow players did not give up for the past year. They kept begging and begging for the server to come back. I was surprised and felt ambiguous.

Anyway, for those who weren't aware of what was going on in the past 2 months, I …

[ Full reading ]

+11
refugee4life
ashissonoob
blizzard 66
a p o l l o
Lamb of God
smettha
Lucas
f m l
pwnerz
disrespect3
Sol
15 posters

Completely done with hacked accounts

Sol
    Sol
    Owner
    Owner

Completely done with hacked accounts Empty Completely done with hacked accounts

Post by Sol Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:05 am

Yup, fed up with this bull shit. I added all this security shit as much I can but its you morons who have completely absolutely incoherent brains that I have came across ANYWHERE that makes it 4 times worse than the internet already is. That how stupid people are on this server. I can't stand idiots who get hacked and hope they quit. They don't deserve to play this server. I'm actually proud of the hackers to think about it. If people are dumb enough to fall for links, even though its kinda common sense people giving random links you don't even know or if its account selling theirs more likely a chance its fake or a scam. But of course like i said in the first sentence the people on this server their brains seem not to exist or their completely uneducated to a point where its below of grammar school kid's knowledge of common sense.

Is there a point of runing this server if half the server gets hacked? If this continues we might as well close.
    Summary:
    done with hacked accounts and WILL not help you recover them. ITS YOUR DUMASS FAULT FOR FALLING FOR IT AND DESERVE TO BE HACKED. IF YOU ANNOY THE SHIT OUT OF ME EXPECT AN IP BAN. Maybe I'll add a recovery system in the future.

Last edited by Sol on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    disrespect3

Completely done with hacked accounts Empty Re: Completely done with hacked accounts

Post by disrespect3 Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:09 am

agreed
    pwnerz
    pwnerz

Completely done with hacked accounts Empty Re: Completely done with hacked accounts

Post by pwnerz Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:10 am

how did ppl get hacked?
    f m l
    f m l
    Old School

Post by f m l Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:13 am

okai sol agree with u m8
    its there own fault
    Lucas

Post by Lucas Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:15 am

Everyone make a bank pin. I don't know how many times the staff has to emphasize this point. Also, do not go onto and website told to you by any of your friends. A hacker may be using your account to spread the website to your friends.

No more mercy for hacked people.
    smettha
    smettha

Post by smettha Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:15 am

fully agreed i put all my whealt on smettha who has a bank pin and my other acc have an other bank pin so there not the same

fully agreed ina common sence where you say get hacked and some people hope they quit but thats fucked up becouse i know a guy who faked his "hacked acc" these peeps shud be ip banned for sure and the anoying kids to
    Lamb of God
    Lamb of God
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Lamb of God Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:16 am

people got hacked from links and very obvious reasons like rs accounts and giving to friends..so make sure you are secure
    a p o l l o
    a p o l l o

Post by a p o l l o Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:17 am

It's very easy to get hacked if your not carefull. For example, like SOL said by going to websites that open portals to your computer that they can put key loggers through. Also, you can be hacked by simply logging in on someones account in runescape. They try and sell you an account or give you a free account, and by simply logging in on the character you give them the one peice of information that you should always keep private, which is your ip address. Any decent hacker can gain access to your computer just by having your ip address. Trust me when I say this do not doubt the skill of people who play runescape. And people dont even have to like runescape to hack you, if they are monitoring your computer they can just get your information and delete your shit just to be spitefull. Be carefull and don't go to any website, trust no one regardless of how well u "think" you know them.
    blizzard 66

Post by blizzard 66 Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:19 am

Agreed, They should have a bank pin,ect.
    ashissonoob

Post by ashissonoob Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:21 am

tbh sol, i completely agree, i, however do not agree with your methods about someone who says that something happened because of a glitch and you iping them... please just reconsider and listen to my side of what happened
    smettha
    smettha

Post by smettha Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:23 am

pwnerz wrote:how did ppl get hacked?
    im thinking why the f u ask it isnt it clear by a site or keylogger from "friends" then they are crying and oooops i didnt set a bank pin now these peeps are lucky this isnt there realrs acc but still do like it is bacouse this is better than rs !!
    refugee4life

Post by refugee4life Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:32 am

these kids need to learn they cant come crying to mods/admins for their own mistakes...
    ashissonoob

Post by ashissonoob Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:33 am

you know what i think, that sol need to realise that I AM NOT STACEY and that he should actually try working out what happened to people BEFORE he goes and IP's them, bit ridiculous tbh, thought this was a great server until now...
    irapeyoui

Post by irapeyoui Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:08 am

a p o l l o wrote:It's very easy to get hacked if your not carefull. For example, like SOL said by going to websites that open portals to your computer that they can put key loggers through. Also, you can be hacked by simply logging in on someones account in runescape. They try and sell you an account or give you a free account, and by simply logging in on the character you give them the one peice of information that you should always keep private, which is your ip address. Any decent hacker can gain access to your computer just by having your ip address. Trust me when I say this do not doubt the skill of people who play runescape. And people dont even have to like runescape to hack you, if they are monitoring your computer they can just get your information and delete your shit just to be spitefull. Be carefull and don't go to any website, trust no one regardless of how well u "think" you know them.
    Very well put Chris. Yeah it is getting to be a bit much with all this hacking. If they are still going to links that you have blocked out from chat then they are hopeless.
    Knitewulf
    Knitewulf

Post by Knitewulf Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:12 pm

Lul. I like Sol
    Slushee

Post by Slushee Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:04 am

You get hacked, its your fault. Totally agree with Sol. If you're stupid enough to get hacked, gtfo VPK.
    Sol
    Sol
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Sol Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:52 pm

bump
    Brett

Post by Brett Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:39 pm

But my GP!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:21 am