Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Violent Pk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
What we might have to do to get players

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm by Sol

Well our best bet without a doubt is the last option that I don't want to resort to, which is pay for advertisements. Now I don't know if you are aware of costs on purchased advertisement; it's heavily expensive. Some adverts range from $100 to $1000 depending on which website. Now of course I'm not going to pay for that kind of fund which is really ridiculous. Why? Because it doesn't give you a …

[ Full reading ]
Are we progressing?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am by Sol

Well I wanna start out with some statistics first. We have(at the time i posted this topic) 307 accounts total including people with multiple accounts. I can do a stats check for this later. Out of those 307 accounts, we have 256 inactive accounts. That is an 83% inactive player base leaving about 51 active accounts. We are in fact declining in votes as well assuming our player count average …

[ Full reading ]
Are you ready?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm by Sol

Hello boys and girls! I want to let you guys know there is a stronger chance(80%) sure that the server will be coming back. Why you may ask? Well the support from your fellow players did not give up for the past year. They kept begging and begging for the server to come back. I was surprised and felt ambiguous.

Anyway, for those who weren't aware of what was going on in the past 2 months, I …

[ Full reading ]

+5
Ethan
Z3rk3r
Lamb of God
I JK
Sol
9 posters

Got bored lol

Ethan
    Old School

Got bored lol - Page 2 Empty Re: Got bored lol

Post by Ethan Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:06 pm

I like it, looks quite good. May I suggest some formula for the xp rates that will be constant with all ways to train all the skills? Something along the lines of: 100 x RS rate or something like that. Although it would require some more work, it is something I could probably help you with and it would certainly even out a lot of the aspects of all skills, such as if you are training fishing and cooking together, this will prevent your fishing level from exceeding your cooking level, and cooking will always be faster, like it is in real RS. Also, for skills you want to be lazy for like Construction or Summoning, maybe just make the product sellable to a shop for some cash, in order to make skilling more profitable (although not out of proportion) and just make it worth it to train the skill other than to just see the level. Finally, I suggest coding Farming, even if you do a half ass job, it will still look good for the server if you have ALL skills coded.

I'll be around MSN and try to help you where I can. Looks good so far. Smile
    Lamb of God
    Lamb of God
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Lamb of God Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:43 pm

thanks, but 100x is way too much, thats like 3.5k for each willow log at lvl 30 ? i think, i actually want skills to be trained slowly, am not looking for someone to have the skill in a day, and not in weeks, but decent enough to make it fun, and worth the time to get 99 so people can compete and not get bored, so far i didn't rly try to change the exp getting, cuz i have to calc and see whats fair, i will do that at the end,and yeah for con probally sell to store, but not a good profit at all since its easy, and i have no idea what to do for farming lol, btw should the planks be sold from shop or made, like cutting logs and make it..am thinking of making it hard lol
    I JK
    I JK

Post by I JK Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Lamb of God wrote:thanks, but 100x is way too much, thats like 3.5k for each willow log at lvl 30 ? i think, i actually want skills to be trained slowly, am not looking for someone to have the skill in a day, and not in weeks, but decent enough to make it fun, and worth the time to get 99 so people can compete and not get bored, so far i didn't rly try to change the exp getting, cuz i have to calc and see whats fair, i will do that at the end,and yeah for con probally sell to store, but not a good profit at all since its easy, and i have no idea what to do for farming lol, btw should the planks be sold from shop or made, like cutting logs and make it..am thinking of making it hard lol

For your plank idea you should have to have a full inventory of logs and talk to someone that pays X amount for the 28 logs and turns them into planks. maybe even make it 2-3 planks per log tongue
    I JK
    I JK

Post by I JK Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:34 pm

Well how is everyons life going? haha im just trying to take up this double post i made up by accident silent

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:02 am