Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Violent Pk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
What we might have to do to get players

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm by Sol

Well our best bet without a doubt is the last option that I don't want to resort to, which is pay for advertisements. Now I don't know if you are aware of costs on purchased advertisement; it's heavily expensive. Some adverts range from $100 to $1000 depending on which website. Now of course I'm not going to pay for that kind of fund which is really ridiculous. Why? Because it doesn't give you a …

[ Full reading ]
Are we progressing?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am by Sol

Well I wanna start out with some statistics first. We have(at the time i posted this topic) 307 accounts total including people with multiple accounts. I can do a stats check for this later. Out of those 307 accounts, we have 256 inactive accounts. That is an 83% inactive player base leaving about 51 active accounts. We are in fact declining in votes as well assuming our player count average …

[ Full reading ]
Are you ready?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm by Sol

Hello boys and girls! I want to let you guys know there is a stronger chance(80%) sure that the server will be coming back. Why you may ask? Well the support from your fellow players did not give up for the past year. They kept begging and begging for the server to come back. I was surprised and felt ambiguous.

Anyway, for those who weren't aware of what was going on in the past 2 months, I …

[ Full reading ]

+16
Mickey
Veth0d
Godsend
Red Partyhat
Dirtycrystal
g0dzlilpk3r
PrepareU
Scott
n0m crayons
Z3rk3r
I JK
Balotelli
sin lowe
BarragepkZ
Knitewulf
Sol
20 posters

What we might have to do to get players

Red Partyhat
    Red Partyhat

What we might have to do to get players - Page 2 Empty Re: What we might have to do to get players

Post by Red Partyhat Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:42 pm

I was discussing private servers with my IRL buddy, and violent came up. Did a quick google search and found that the forums have had activity this year. This post may be old, but if there is any hope that the server could come back up again, I would like to help in any way I can, Sol.
    Knitewulf
    Knitewulf

What we might have to do to get players - Page 2 Empty Re: What we might have to do to get players

Post by Knitewulf Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:56 pm

Red Partyhat wrote:I was discussing private servers with my IRL buddy, and violent came up. Did a quick google search and found that the forums have had activity this year. This post may be old, but if there is any hope that the server could come back up again, I would like to help in any way I can, Sol.
    Sadly its probably safe to say this place is dead as fuck. KOed by the owner.
    Red Partyhat
    Red Partyhat

Post by Red Partyhat Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:19 pm

Well i have this page tabbed, so Im going to be checking in every couple days or so. Ill remain hopeful.
    Knitewulf
    Knitewulf

Post by Knitewulf Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:08 pm

Red Partyhat wrote:Well i have this page tabbed, so Im going to be checking in every couple days or so. Ill remain hopeful.
    This game will never live so long as the owner stays the same.
    n0m crayons
    n0m crayons
    Donator
    Donator

Post by n0m crayons Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:38 pm

#bump
    Red Partyhat
    Red Partyhat

Post by Red Partyhat Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:06 am

Still here!
    Godsend
    Old School

Post by Godsend Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:32 pm

It's a shame I was never motivated enough to actually go about coding my own.

Would have been the bee's knees I tell ya.

So how's everyone doing?
    Red Partyhat
    Red Partyhat

Post by Red Partyhat Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:04 am

Good to see ya Godsend, been ages. I'm fine. Busy bein a collegiate athlete. But enjoying it all the same. How about you?
    Knitewulf
    Knitewulf

Post by Knitewulf Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:17 am

Godsend wrote:It's a shame I was never motivated enough to actually go about coding my own.

Would have been the bee's knees I tell ya.

So how's everyone doing?

Wow I wish that would have happened, if you would have been in control maybe we'd still be a community. To say this game was destroyed by anything other than its shit immature temper tantrum throwing owner would be a lie. No fun when everyone has to tiptoe around the owners anger problems just in order to play a game...

I'm doing good, just going to school not much else I can say about that haha. Octobers a busy month ahead. How bout yourself?
    Godsend
    Old School

Post by Godsend Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:46 pm

Senior year of college myself. Major in Computer Science, minors in information systems, philosophy, and political science.

Just last month was my 3 year anniversary with the girlfriend so I suppose that's going well. I have a company in mind that one of my roommates started working at after he graduated, going to see if I can squeeze my way in off of the recommendation of our department chair.

On the gaming front I've been playing mainly Oldschool Runescape and League of Legends, little bit of Diablo 3 tossed in there and I'm considering buying an xbone or ps4 to play destiny with friends.

Feel free to add me on stuff lol, Oldschool: Superz Purez, League: Nignet
    n0m crayons
    n0m crayons
    Donator
    Donator

Post by n0m crayons Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:20 am

no lifing dota2 aldayeryday
    BarragepkZ

Post by BarragepkZ Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:07 pm

Hey wassup guys!
    Veth0d

Post by Veth0d Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:59 am

No one knows me but, Hi! Smile
    I JK
    I JK

Post by I JK Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:34 pm

Hey everyone! I just decided to see whats going on. I have been playing WoW nonstop since I created my own Raiding Guild and I have been playing WoD since the release, but my god this is the worst game launch in history. US servers barely stable and EU servers are just crashing left and right. Blizzard fucked up hard.
    Knitewulf
    Knitewulf

Post by Knitewulf Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:20 pm

Anyone got a PS4? Just picked one up a week or so ago and would love to game with some of ya.
    Z3rk3r
    Old School

Post by Z3rk3r Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:51 pm

Niggas
    Mickey
    Mickey

Post by Mickey Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:41 pm

Hello bitches and stitches, any of you know a good rsps, kinda feel like playing 1
    sad n true
    sad n true

Post by sad n true Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:17 pm

Damn this shit is still up?
    Red Partyhat
    Red Partyhat

Post by Red Partyhat Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:29 pm

Hey Boys and Gals. Still here. Kinda hopin and wishin. If anyone wants to chill on XBL, hmu: EL_Stirn07
    Red Partyhat
    Red Partyhat

Post by Red Partyhat Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:15 pm

Still here... pale
    Knitewulf
    Knitewulf

Post by Knitewulf Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:50 pm

Its fun to drop in from time to time haha
    snikkanikka
    Donator
    Donator

Post by snikkanikka Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:46 am

Just dropping in, nice to see people still hoping the server comes back up lmao
    Scott
    Scott

Post by Scott Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:07 am

Don't think anyone is really hoping for the server to come back anymore since it kind of just goes down without warning/a bad reason. With that being said, if it were to come back up for some reason I wouldn't mind playing it in my free time.

oh and my skype is bloodyboy66 for anyone who knows e and feels like keeping in touch.
    I JK
    I JK

Post by I JK Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:23 am

What am I doing with my life.
    Hell pk
    Hell pk

Post by Hell pk Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:08 am

Last night I watched some Violent PK 317 videos on the interwebs, man those feels hit me hard, maybe VPK will never return, and actually shouldn't tbh, but the memories are here for ever to stay.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:26 pm