Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Violent Pk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
What we might have to do to get players

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm by Sol

Well our best bet without a doubt is the last option that I don't want to resort to, which is pay for advertisements. Now I don't know if you are aware of costs on purchased advertisement; it's heavily expensive. Some adverts range from $100 to $1000 depending on which website. Now of course I'm not going to pay for that kind of fund which is really ridiculous. Why? Because it doesn't give you a …

[ Full reading ]
Are we progressing?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am by Sol

Well I wanna start out with some statistics first. We have(at the time i posted this topic) 307 accounts total including people with multiple accounts. I can do a stats check for this later. Out of those 307 accounts, we have 256 inactive accounts. That is an 83% inactive player base leaving about 51 active accounts. We are in fact declining in votes as well assuming our player count average …

[ Full reading ]
Are you ready?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm by Sol

Hello boys and girls! I want to let you guys know there is a stronger chance(80%) sure that the server will be coming back. Why you may ask? Well the support from your fellow players did not give up for the past year. They kept begging and begging for the server to come back. I was surprised and felt ambiguous.

Anyway, for those who weren't aware of what was going on in the past 2 months, I …

[ Full reading ]

VPK 101 .:by 3pik:.

3pik

VPK 101 .:by 3pik:. Empty VPK 101 .:by 3pik:.

Post by 3pik Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:59 pm

hey guys I'm 3pik
    and this guide is going be a bit of every thing from money making - how to guides
    update to post log
    29/03/2012 guide made
    29/03/2012 added how to use all your resources to your advantage

welcome
    Hey to find every thing you are looking for just scroll down the page will add table of contents once it becomes more then a page guide
    how to use your resources to your advantage
    Ok guys so what I'm going be talking about for this is how you guys can use the game client features to your advantage in pvp pvm and money making what I'm going talk about now is how you can use the F keys to your advantage. Here is a list of the features they do.
    F1= jump to inv
    F2= jump to equipment
    F3= jump to prayer (good for all you bossers)
    F4= jump to mage book
    F5= jump to atk style screen

all other F's dont work
    these are good for teleing home while fighting a boss and for switching prayer (e.x for BE (balance ele))and for specing while pvping

the next thing we are going to talk about is using forums. forums we made so people from the community can communicate with each other (and if you get banned for posting appeals Very Happy)
    you should use this for not getting scammed and using the price guide or for learning some new stuff about the boss you want to kill or how to get the item you are looking for. link to Price guide :

Last edited by Red Partyhat on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar Police)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:09 am