Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!
What we might have to do to get players

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm by Sol

Well our best bet without a doubt is the last option that I don't want to resort to, which is pay for advertisements. Now I don't know if you are aware of costs on purchased advertisement; it's heavily expensive. Some adverts range from $100 to $1000 depending on which website. Now of course I'm not going to pay for that kind of fund which is really ridiculous. Why? Because it doesn't give you a …

[ Full reading ]
Are we progressing?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am by Sol

Well I wanna start out with some statistics first. We have(at the time i posted this topic) 307 accounts total including people with multiple accounts. I can do a stats check for this later. Out of those 307 accounts, we have 256 inactive accounts. That is an 83% inactive player base leaving about 51 active accounts. We are in fact declining in votes as well assuming our player count average …

[ Full reading ]
Are you ready?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm by Sol

Hello boys and girls! I want to let you guys know there is a stronger chance(80%) sure that the server will be coming back. Why you may ask? Well the support from your fellow players did not give up for the past year. They kept begging and begging for the server to come back. I was surprised and felt ambiguous.

Anyway, for those who weren't aware of what was going on in the past 2 months, I …

[ Full reading ]

The atmosphere of vpk isn't what I expected

Sol
    Owner
    Owner

The atmosphere of vpk isn't what I expected

Post by Sol on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:04 am

Like Title says, the atmosphere of vpk is simply all PVM. Everyone just does PVM. I didn't want this server to be a PVM server. Since people care so much about showing off wealth on a fuckn private server, Operation crash will go underway by next month if things stay this way.
    Red Partyhat

Re: The atmosphere of vpk isn't what I expected

Post by Red Partyhat on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:08 am

Only thing i can really think of to help this would be a pkp shop. specific to pkers, because i know vpk points are given out to pks.

Lucas

Post by Lucas on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:05 am

Red Partyhat wrote:Only thing i can really think of to help this would be a pkp shop. specific to pkers, because i know vpk points are given out to pks.

This most likely. Will encourage PKing a lot.
    Sol
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Sol on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:08 am

Lucas wrote:
    Red Partyhat wrote:Only thing i can really think of to help this would be a pkp shop. specific to pkers, because i know vpk points are given out to pks.

No that isn't gonna change shit. Its just the fact people on this server don't want to pk period. They either don't know how to pk or don't even want too. Like you said, I give points any how for pking people. You get more pts from pking than killing monsters.

Brett

Post by Brett on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:43 am

50% of servers = show off's

49.99% = bad pkers

.1% = BAMF = Brett

Yeah thats VPK.
    sneekerzz

Post by sneekerzz on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:52 am

I really don't know how to pk. Also much players doesn't know, and if players don't know how to pk they won't risk their wealth.
    just danny
    Old School

Post by just danny on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:07 am

There is a thing called 'Welfare'.
    Torso,neitiznot,str ammy,rune legs,climbing boots, rune defender, dragon scimmy, gloves and dds Razz

sneekerzz wrote:I really don't know how to pk. Also much players doesn't know, and if players don't know how to pk they won't risk their wealth.

lighter twin

Post by lighter twin on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:05 am

just danny pretty much summed it up. spend ~300k on shit in the shops in canifis and head to the wildy.. it's the only way you'll get better
    sneekerzz

Post by sneekerzz on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:47 am

just danny wrote:There is a thing called 'Welfare'.
    Torso,neitiznot,str ammy,rune legs,climbing boots, rune defender, dragon scimmy, gloves and dds Razz

sneekerzz wrote:I really don't know how to pk. Also much players doesn't know, and if players don't know how to pk they won't risk their wealth.

well if you do that, you will lose anyway, players with full vesta and armour like that will kill player with that armour you said with no problem so there is still nothing fun at pking.

robsherwood
    Old School

Post by robsherwood on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:05 pm

Hmh... I suck at pking too. What's the sense of shutting down VPK if no one goes pking... lmao. I don't want monsters to go away, but if you didn't want a pvm server, then why did you add monsters. (Don't remove them though Sad )
    sneekerzz

Post by sneekerzz on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:10 pm

robsherwood wrote:Hmh... I suck at pking too. What's the sense of shutting down VPK if no one goes pking... lmao. I don't want monsters to go away, but if you didn't want a pvm server, then why did you add monsters. (Don't remove them though Sad )

Well maybe it's an idea to make multiple worlds where players can pk or kill monster, and the same stats are loaded of the players but the items are different in each world? Maybe players will start pk-ing when they can purchase pk-items if they are cheap.

robsherwood
    Old School

Post by robsherwood on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Nice idea. Like!
    sneekerzz

Post by sneekerzz on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:14 pm

robsherwood wrote:Nice idea. Like!

Yes i thought that too. But there is one major problem. It's not easy to make and sol really doesn't have time to do that. And i don't think sol got things like this big plans planned.
    Haakon

Post by Haakon on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:54 pm

is the pking like 317, i want to try it Razz loved back when using dfs + vls/swh <3

Sara Pk3r

Post by Sara Pk3r on Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:29 pm

I'm currently downloading the client, and when I get on I plan to do more then just fishing. I'm a BAMF pk'er.. Idk what the economy is like, but I'll only do PvM if I lose bank or to build my bank...
    Also, I was PK'ing on RS the other day and hit a 748 with my vls Smile
    Pulse Shock

Post by Pulse Shock on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:02 pm

it doesnt help when a team your suppose to be on betrays you by farcasting you. L0l
    Sol
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Sol on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:09 pm

You all got the idea wrong.. and the suggestions are terrible. Multiple worlds are just gonna separate the players we don't have enough to do that. Those who are "SCARED" to pk because of people in vesta? Are you serious? Its possible to kill them in full vesta as well as there isn't even people to risk full vesta. There is only a few. Regarding PVM, no I'm not gonna remove PVM. I'm going to do something for people who just make money to show off. Otherwords easy to make money in like 3 hours or so. I guess u can say "the version of the 317." Everything is gonna be easy and even possibly going to add dragon bones to the store. It just got to a point i think people don't wanna work hard for the new players etc.
    sneekerzz

Post by sneekerzz on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:26 pm

Sol wrote:You all got the idea wrong.. and the suggestions are terrible. Multiple worlds are just gonna separate the players we don't have enough to do that. Those who are "SCARED" to pk because of people in vesta? Are you serious? Its possible to kill them in full vesta as well as there isn't even people to risk full vesta. There is only a few. Regarding PVM, no I'm not gonna remove PVM. I'm going to do something for people who just make money to show off. Otherwords easy to make money in like 3 hours or so. I guess u can say "the version of the 317." Everything is gonna be easy and even possibly going to add dragon bones to the store. It just got to a point i think people don't wanna work hard for the new players etc.

I know that my suggestion is terible but it was worth a try, as for my idea wasn't really meant to be used with the players we have now. That should only be used with lots of players in your server.

As for the "Making easy" part i really like that. Like the old times the 317 was but with a new fresh taste of graphics, items and monster.

I'm still trying to vote every day for vpk and i'm sure all players do that too. For players that are too lazy can all suck my but(excuse for my improper language). And with the problems with the PvP there are lots of solutions to be found to get players to PvP instead of only PvM-ing.

I Think the "317-way" will make the server i bit more popular is it is now. Also i will try to get some new players into vpk
    truckboy0
    Donator
    Donator

Post by truckboy0 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:35 pm

Heres what i think. I think most of the "rich" players or those who are willing to risk some armour are doing it but their always killing the same poeple because the avid players at this point are the only ones with the means to pk.. its only been 2weeks and it takes a wile to get, say vesta or something like that.. and thats why there is no one pking is because not enough people have enough just overall wealth to risk a bit of it in the wildy.. so i bet in 2more weeks it will be a lot better... But my one idea is to make like a designated pking area that everyone goes to so its not so spread out.. cuz right now there is the mage bank, clan wars, and edgeville.. and i know that this is because of the multi area and higher level area, but i think like a designated area would help a bit as pking becomes more of the thing to do.. theres my 2cents =P
    Sol
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Sol on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:45 pm

truckboy0 wrote:Heres what i think. I think most of the "rich" players or those who are willing to risk some armour are doing it but their always killing the same poeple because the avid players at this point are the only ones with the means to pk.. its only been 2weeks and it takes a wile to get, say vesta or something like that.. and thats why there is no one pking is because not enough people have enough just overall wealth to risk a bit of it in the wildy.. so i bet in 2more weeks it will be a lot better... But my one idea is to make like a designated pking area that everyone goes to so its not so spread out.. cuz right now there is the mage bank, clan wars, and edgeville.. and i know that this is because of the multi area and higher level area, but i think like a designated area would help a bit as pking becomes more of the thing to do.. theres my 2cents =P
    Why don't you read the previous replies by Sneekerz and other people before you make this assumption. Its people don't know want to even risk trying to pk period. They don't even wanna give it a chance I highly doubt everyone has a pvp armour set. Only a few I can name but not the majority.
    sneekerzz

Post by sneekerzz on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:49 pm

Sol wrote:Why don't you read the previous replies by Sneekerz and other people before you make this assumption. Its people don't know want to even risk trying to pk period. They don't even wanna give it a chance I highly doubt everyone has a pvp armour set. Only a few I can name but not the majority.

It's true sol, almost no one in the server has a full pvp set. I can only name a few players and i am one if them with 1 full set of zuriel. Any further i think there is enough wealth in the server for players to buy PvP gear. But there is not enough PvP gear on the market by other players.
    sad n true

Post by sad n true on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:03 pm

sneekerzz wrote:
    Sol wrote:Why don't you read the previous replies by Sneekerz and other people before you make this assumption. Its people don't know want to even risk trying to pk period. They don't even wanna give it a chance I highly doubt everyone has a pvp armour set. Only a few I can name but not the majority.

It's true sol, almost no one in the server has a full pvp set. I can only name a few players and i am one if them with 1 full set of zuriel. Any further i think there is enough wealth in the server for players to buy PvP gear. But there is not enough PvP gear on the market by other players.

The gear is there but not the players that want to risk it.

Lucas

Post by Lucas on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:36 pm

Sol wrote:
    Lucas wrote:

No that isn't gonna change shit. Its just the fact people on this server don't want to pk period. They either don't know how to pk or don't even want too. Like you said, I give points any how for pking people. You get more pts from pking than killing monsters.

Yes it will.

1) Chaotics are easy as shit to get. Mostly every new comer will get a rapier/cls in his/her first couple of days of playing.

2) Chaotics would be more better put into a pkp shop. And make them extremely hard to get. Although now it wont make a difference, considering every player probably has one by now - this will obviously only apply for new players.

3) Since Chaotics are so easy to get now, PvP/God War weapons have taken the second best spot. This is why weapons such as VLS, SWH and GS's are hard as shit to sell, because everyone already has a Chaotic weapon, and it doesn't help that Chaotics completely own all the other weapons on the server. The only purpose the other weapons serve is spec.

4) There is just absolutely no reward for PKing. Noones going to risk fight so early on in the economy's growth.

Cliffs, PKing will definitely improve with a PkP system, and a revamp of how Chaotic weapons are acquired.
    Scott

Post by Scott on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:59 pm

If you made it harder to get to or do certain bosses then people would probably just decide to pk more often. Plus with the current training rates(not trying to suggest they be highered) people are taking a bit of time to train I guess.
    a p o l l o

Post by a p o l l o on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:32 pm

On the 317 you could get keys really easy so I would increase the key drop rate whilst simultaneously decreasing chances of items in chest... And strictly make chest pvp items...eg. Barrows vesta zuriels stat...weapons rings....strictly pk gear

I think this would help people want to pk because gear would be easier accessible

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:57 pm