Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!
What we might have to do to get players

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm by Sol

Well our best bet without a doubt is the last option that I don't want to resort to, which is pay for advertisements. Now I don't know if you are aware of costs on purchased advertisement; it's heavily expensive. Some adverts range from $100 to $1000 depending on which website. Now of course I'm not going to pay for that kind of fund which is really ridiculous. Why? Because it doesn't give you a …

[ Full reading ]
Are we progressing?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am by Sol

Well I wanna start out with some statistics first. We have(at the time i posted this topic) 307 accounts total including people with multiple accounts. I can do a stats check for this later. Out of those 307 accounts, we have 256 inactive accounts. That is an 83% inactive player base leaving about 51 active accounts. We are in fact declining in votes as well assuming our player count average …

[ Full reading ]
Are you ready?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm by Sol

Hello boys and girls! I want to let you guys know there is a stronger chance(80%) sure that the server will be coming back. Why you may ask? Well the support from your fellow players did not give up for the past year. They kept begging and begging for the server to come back. I was surprised and felt ambiguous.

Anyway, for those who weren't aware of what was going on in the past 2 months, I …

[ Full reading ]

lost my rapier

Haakon

lost my rapier

Post by Haakon on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:05 pm

for those who still play rs or know what dungeoneering is;
    I lost my chaotic rapier due to a bug... cba to explain but fuck jagex back to daemonheim Sad

n0m3rcy

Re: lost my rapier

Post by n0m3rcy on Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:13 pm

that sux dood.. i cba to do dung on my acc lol.. still at 74 :p
    n0m crayons
    Donator
    Donator

Post by n0m crayons on Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:56 pm

explain so i don't lose mine Razz
    Sol
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Sol on Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:28 pm

lol I lost mine during wars. Got one hit.
    Haakon

Post by Haakon on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:25 am

ok first i wanna say it was my bad, and you may not understand it;
    1. i tried to do the book of char fm method (very new fm method released in 2012) the method is dying with logs on a place (ex: tarns lair) many times so you get many stacks with logs on a row, then run over with the book of char (book of char ignites logs when you run over them instantly)
    2. I tried to do it with normal logs just to test it, but normal logs do auto protect because of their small value, and i also had 3 other items on me ( chaotic rapier, ring of slaying and book of char), when i died with this method while have these 3 items + 28 normal logs, i auto protected the 28 logs and the other 3 items were dropped on the ground, after some seconds they automatically disappeared.

GF rapier, it took me about 1h to find out what really happened, thought it was lost in the book or somehow, but NO.

n0m3rcy

Post by n0m3rcy on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Sol wrote:lol I lost mine during wars. Got one hit.

ouchh lol, memby wars are so pointless if you not barraging Razz i seen sum ish on youtube.. those kids are brutal! lol

& damn Haakon how long it guna take to get the points back for another one?
    Haakon

Post by Haakon on Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:35 pm

im lvl 100 dungeoneering so idunno i get about 10k tokens per game / and with pre-made team it will take about 30-45min per floor :/

n0m3rcy

Post by n0m3rcy on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:28 pm

GEEEEEEZ.... Eff Dat! lol.. with that being known, my dung is staying 74 Shocked
    f m l
    Old School

Post by f m l on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:23 am

dam sorry for the loss i gave up after i lost my 2 mill i can only imagine how you must feel Sad bright side is vpk will have chaotic so dont even trip Surprised

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 27, 2018 10:16 am