Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!
What we might have to do to get players

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm by Sol

Well our best bet without a doubt is the last option that I don't want to resort to, which is pay for advertisements. Now I don't know if you are aware of costs on purchased advertisement; it's heavily expensive. Some adverts range from $100 to $1000 depending on which website. Now of course I'm not going to pay for that kind of fund which is really ridiculous. Why? Because it doesn't give you a …

[ Full reading ]
Are we progressing?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am by Sol

Well I wanna start out with some statistics first. We have(at the time i posted this topic) 307 accounts total including people with multiple accounts. I can do a stats check for this later. Out of those 307 accounts, we have 256 inactive accounts. That is an 83% inactive player base leaving about 51 active accounts. We are in fact declining in votes as well assuming our player count average …

[ Full reading ]
Are you ready?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm by Sol

Hello boys and girls! I want to let you guys know there is a stronger chance(80%) sure that the server will be coming back. Why you may ask? Well the support from your fellow players did not give up for the past year. They kept begging and begging for the server to come back. I was surprised and felt ambiguous.

Anyway, for those who weren't aware of what was going on in the past 2 months, I …

[ Full reading ]

Jama - Hello!

Jama

Jama - Hello!

Post by Jama on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:42 am

Hi everyone Smile. I'm.. Well, Jama.

My buddy Ethan has been telling me about this private server for ages... So I finally had him link me. I just finished downloading and it's currently offline, but I'm excited to try later today.

I have tried one private server before, and to be honest, it didn't really strike me as interesting. But I don't think it was a very good private server to begin with, so I'm hoping this will be a great experience.

Ethan tells me that this VPK isn't as active as it used to be, and he's told me ALL of the stories of its ups and downs... Quite an interesting history to be honest. But It only makes me like it more Smile. I hope the forum will become more active.. Going through it there is hardly any new posts with the exception of Sol's updates.

Anyway, yeah.. That's unnecessarily long, lol. But here I am. Hope I get to meet some of you forum readers.
    sad n true

Re: Jama - Hello!

Post by sad n true on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:56 am

Welcome,always fun to have a new guy in our community Smile

Post by Haakon on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:45 am

Looking forward to get to know you better, and always good to get a new person in our community!
    P.S the server is down because it is on beta stage; so if Solcrystal (owner) is online, he will most likely have the beta ON. Smile
    - Haakon Very Happy
    Jama

Post by Jama on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:19 pm

You guys seem like a lovely bunch to be honest, lol. Thank you for the welcome Very Happy. And yes, Haakon, I did read it and got a long explanation from Ethan.. Thanks Smile

Fun fact: I'm a girl, So.... Yeah XD. I guess I forgot to mention it in my essay >.>.

Ethan
    Old School

Post by Ethan on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:56 pm

Ohaider.

Lucas

Post by Lucas on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:19 pm

Will u be mi rsgf ????????
    Serenity

Post by Serenity on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:58 pm

Hello! and welcome to vpk i cant wait to see you in game whenever the beta is up!

Ethan
    Old School

Post by Ethan on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Lucas wrote:Will u be mi rsgf ????????

Sorry bro, she's taken. Razz
    truckboy0
    Donator
    Donator

Post by truckboy0 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:31 pm

lol im no doctor but no guy in his right mind would have that profile pic and signature -.- these nikkas cant figure out context clues... haha but welcome i think you might be the only girl in our community at the moment.. OWN THAT SHIT
    sad n true

Post by sad n true on Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:01 am

truckboy0 wrote:lol im no doctor but no guy in his right mind would have that profile pic and signature -.- these nikkas cant figure out context clues... haha but welcome i think you might be the only girl in our community at the moment.. OWN THAT SHIT

No racism,and no girlstealing

Post by Jama on Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:52 pm

I could make my profile pic less girly if it makes you feel better XD.

And oh Lucas, thanks so much for the offer but I'm taken (not by Ethan either XD)

Thanks Serenity, I've been on it a few times and I can honestly say, even unfinished it's a blast!

And yes, Truckboy0, I will own it ;D

Lucas

Post by Lucas on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:31 pm

Jama wrote:And oh Lucas, thanks so much for the offer but I'm taken (not by Ethan either XD)

Heart = Broken D:
    But seriously, welcome. The server is fun, yay. Download the beta if you haven't already.
    Jama

Post by Jama on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:54 am

Of course I have silly. Been on it about 5 times now Surprised.
    truckboy0
    Donator
    Donator

Post by truckboy0 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:18 pm

im diggin that prof pic a lot more =P
    Jama

Post by Jama on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:00 pm

truckboy0 wrote:im diggin that prof pic a lot more =P

This is good Wink

Sponsored content