Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!
What we might have to do to get players

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm by Sol

Well our best bet without a doubt is the last option that I don't want to resort to, which is pay for advertisements. Now I don't know if you are aware of costs on purchased advertisement; it's heavily expensive. Some adverts range from $100 to $1000 depending on which website. Now of course I'm not going to pay for that kind of fund which is really ridiculous. Why? Because it doesn't give you a …

[ Full reading ]
Are we progressing?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am by Sol

Well I wanna start out with some statistics first. We have(at the time i posted this topic) 307 accounts total including people with multiple accounts. I can do a stats check for this later. Out of those 307 accounts, we have 256 inactive accounts. That is an 83% inactive player base leaving about 51 active accounts. We are in fact declining in votes as well assuming our player count average …

[ Full reading ]
Are you ready?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm by Sol

Hello boys and girls! I want to let you guys know there is a stronger chance(80%) sure that the server will be coming back. Why you may ask? Well the support from your fellow players did not give up for the past year. They kept begging and begging for the server to come back. I was surprised and felt ambiguous.

Anyway, for those who weren't aware of what was going on in the past 2 months, I …

[ Full reading ]

Post whores

Brett

Post whores

Post by Brett on Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:02 pm

Not naming names even though its quite obvious, but a certain two people have literally done 95% of the posts since sol has announced the chance of VPK coming back....digging up 10 month old threads then the two of you having 10 posts each back to back to back...just chill...tired of checking threads too see what the new posts are and its the SAME two people having a conversation about a topic that was created a year ago...
    Haakon

Re: Post whores

Post by Haakon on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:24 pm

if I am one of them please tell me >.<
    sad n true

Post by sad n true on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:35 pm

I know the 2 and it's pretty fucked up annoying yea Wink enthousiasm I suppose?

Post by Serenity on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:50 pm

i would probaly think you are talking about me and if so fine, all i will say is i want to be active in the community and i felt like being kind even if it was posting alot because i thought i was having good conversation with people and being kind i am not trying to be a post whore or anything as such, but opinions are opinions, so if you would like a limit to how much someone posts please tell me and i will stop posting on threads, sorry for your troubles and me posting, i didnt know it was a bad thing and i am sorry.

Brett

Post by Brett on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:24 am

^Stop being sarcastic, posting on a 10 month old thread and TWO people having a full out conversation about something that's off topic of the already ONE year old thread to begin with is beyond retarded...
    Serenity

Post by Serenity on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:56 am

are you talking about the guide? it was only comments about it nothing else was intended man, i am sorry about you getting upset about this, idk really what else to say, but i will try to post less sorry brett

Brett

Post by Brett on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:06 am

Why weren't you so active and eager to participate in the community when the server was up? J/W because you have more posts now when their is a chance the server wont even come online then when there actually was a community you could participate in.

Btw spamming the forums with countless posts so you can act like you actually care for this server isn't being active in the community.
    truckboy0
    Donator
    Donator

Post by truckboy0 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:45 am

haha me and Serenity i would imagine =PP and yea shit i just wana be active like sol said to be... i REALLY want this baby back online so why the hate homie? i have tryed to tune mine down a bit because it was rediculous but i will still be checking this as avidly as my facebook because i want to see it back up.. just sit back and chill its not hurting you is it? i wouldent ever tell anyone what to do if it didnt effect me..

Brett

Post by Brett on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:29 am

^After trying my hardest to understand those globe of words all I really understood was "why the hate homie", but there is no hate, I named no names and you two proudly stepped forward as the attention whores.
    sad n true

Post by sad n true on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:15 am

Brett is right,only post shit that is on-topic or has some sort of value to the thread.It's annoying for other active people.You guys weren't that active when server was still online when sol needed you more so why now be over-active --'

Post by Haakon on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:10 am

It seems like we have some flaming here IMO, not good for the good new community we're about to make, let's all be friends, m'kay? Very Happy
    Serenity

Post by Serenity on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:28 am

I agree with haakon i am done posting on this thread, and in a year alot can change so now i am active there is nothing wrong with that but i will leave the thread and not post a lot and please lets all just get along i am not going to start anything

Brett

Post by Brett on Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:27 pm

^Your not gona start anything? I named no one and you come on this thread trying to be sarcastic, but when you get told off all of a sudden you don't wana start nothing?..

And haakon, I'm certain one staff member will delete this whole thread sooner or later, just trying to tell these two people to stop spamming threads...five new posts when I look and they all equal a total of 9 words...
    truckboy0
    Donator
    Donator

Post by truckboy0 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:43 pm

Ive pretty much posted only in the off-topic portion of the fourms and when it was in general descussion it was related it one way or another... And like serentiy said a lot can change in a year and for me i got an ipod so it allows me to be on the internet much more so why does it make a diference if i choose to spend my time browsing the fourm... This sounds badly like flaming and looks bad to our incoming members so lets all just stop and dont worry about what other people are doing.. Nobody is hurting anyone so it makes no diference
    sad n true

Post by sad n true on Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:28 pm

truckboy0 wrote:Ive pretty much posted only in the off-topic portion of the fourms and when it was in general descussion it was related it one way or another... And like serentiy said a lot can change in a year and for me i got an ipod so it allows me to be on the internet much more so why does it make a diference if i choose to spend my time browsing the fourm... This sounds badly like flaming and looks bad to our incoming members so lets all just stop and dont worry about what other people are doing.. Nobody is hurting anyone so it makes no diference

You guys are annoying other players.Hardly.It looks like you guys have to post on every thread.NO NEED TO.

Admin

Post by Lamb of God on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:59 pm

there will always be people who like to post a lot and the only reason they did it was to be the top poster, no one give a fuck about that and i can just remove it if people posting useless stuff for that.

there's nothing wrong with being active, just don't go to every old thread and try to make a reply.

am closing this thread, this is just more spam.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:59 pm