Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!
What we might have to do to get players

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm by Sol

Well our best bet without a doubt is the last option that I don't want to resort to, which is pay for advertisements. Now I don't know if you are aware of costs on purchased advertisement; it's heavily expensive. Some adverts range from $100 to $1000 depending on which website. Now of course I'm not going to pay for that kind of fund which is really ridiculous. Why? Because it doesn't give you a …

[ Full reading ]
Are we progressing?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am by Sol

Well I wanna start out with some statistics first. We have(at the time i posted this topic) 307 accounts total including people with multiple accounts. I can do a stats check for this later. Out of those 307 accounts, we have 256 inactive accounts. That is an 83% inactive player base leaving about 51 active accounts. We are in fact declining in votes as well assuming our player count average …

[ Full reading ]
Are you ready?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm by Sol

Hello boys and girls! I want to let you guys know there is a stronger chance(80%) sure that the server will be coming back. Why you may ask? Well the support from your fellow players did not give up for the past year. They kept begging and begging for the server to come back. I was surprised and felt ambiguous.

Anyway, for those who weren't aware of what was going on in the past 2 months, I …


[ Full reading ]

    Thoughts about bringing it back

    Share
    avatar
    Lamb of God
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 403
    Reputation : 21
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 23
    Location : San Diego, CA

    Re: Thoughts about bringing it back

    Post by Lamb of God on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:37 am

    smettha wrote:well sol i think if u put 317 up whit all the stuff from 602 and more like acients and chaotics it shud work i played swawn servers and it ok for a day or 2 but sucks after that ... trust me dont make it ful spawn i agree whit lucas mae a shop where every pk suplie is free like yeh d scims and mauls g mauls dds etc

    make some void and void elite and hand cannon from 317 worked very well i guess i think u get more luck whit 317 but its up to you i liked the 525 as much but just going for a good eco please thanks bbye

    you probably forgot, but almost all the pking supplies were in shops..except super pots and expensive armour to balance it out...

    also if you still don't remember 525 had a pest control for training AND for getting void.

    anyway here's what I think people who quit fast its because NO ONE pking, a server without pking is nothing, the reason people don't PK because it's not rewarding...all servers reward players for pking..like special drops and pk points..but we don't have that, the chest has taken all the special drops which should be from pking, thats why everyone pvm and no one pk

    my idea
    -make pvp armour VERY rare from chest, theres alot of cool stuff still
    -add pvp armour to drops or a pk shop
    -add more monsters, doesn't matter if useless people still do it when bored...like KQ and KBD
    -and add more skills, and again doesn't matter useless its for the hell of it, its an achievement and people like to compete
    -oh and also pvp armour MUST have timer and become into a dust..or else there will be stacks of armours
    avatar
    Haakon

    Posts : 209
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-26

    Re: Thoughts about bringing it back

    Post by Haakon on Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:39 am

    i agree with Sol Smile
    avatar
    Serenity

    Posts : 291
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 24
    Location : Kentucky, USA

    Re: Thoughts about bringing it back

    Post by Serenity on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:34 am

    i agree with lamb of god

    Edit: I think it would be good to have the pvp aspect more rewarding so your not just doing pvm or skiling all the time, and making pvping more balanced like what lamb said make pvp armor degradable and such so not everyone with it will be op and thats probably one of the reasons no one pked


    Last edited by Serenity on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add more detail)
    avatar
    xxrangexx

    Posts : 47
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-01-23

    Re: Thoughts about bringing it back

    Post by xxrangexx on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:42 am

    That is a very good idea Lamb Very Happy
    I don't like pking much, but if it keeps VPK up you can count me in :3
    avatar
    Serenity

    Posts : 291
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 24
    Location : Kentucky, USA

    Re: Thoughts about bringing it back

    Post by Serenity on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:06 pm

    ya like i dont enjoy pking to much, but i think with the balance if it got fixed it would be more fun
    avatar
    xxrangexx

    Posts : 47
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-01-23

    Re: Thoughts about bringing it back

    Post by xxrangexx on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:34 pm

    Well, me personally, I LOVE to skill.. and to make money.. I feel that if you don't earn the money then it has no value what-so-ever..
    EX 1 (Spawn)- You join a server.. get most of everything you want the first day you play it.. get bored.. quit..

    EX 2 (Economy)- Working to all 99s.. getting weapons & armor you like.. fighting people / monsters to get it = Accomplishment.. makes you feel good about your account..
    (Not saying it has to be super hard like RS...)

    But.. this is just my opinion..
    avatar
    Serenity

    Posts : 291
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 24
    Location : Kentucky, USA

    Re: Thoughts about bringing it back

    Post by Serenity on Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:24 pm

    ya i feel completely the same way to, i think the feeling of accomplishment is what most people are looking for.
    avatar
    truckboy0
    Donator
    Donator

    Posts : 142
    Reputation : -1
    Join date : 2010-11-24
    Age : 25

    Re: Thoughts about bringing it back

    Post by truckboy0 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:27 pm

    yep like lamb said if we dont have that many players then there wont be many PKing.. and yea make some sort of reward for PKing that can only be acheved by PKing or at least is really hard if you were not PKing... something like a point system maybe to buy items from a PKing shop... idk im big on PvM so this does not particularly intrest me but i bet it would help bring more people to the server =)
    avatar
    Serenity

    Posts : 291
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 24
    Location : Kentucky, USA

    Re: Thoughts about bringing it back

    Post by Serenity on Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:32 pm

    maybe we should do it like you get random drops from pking that could be good but people would abuse so maybe we could set it like you only have like a certain chance per hour or its limited to like if you kill someone you cant get good drops off of them for a couple hours or something

    n i k

    Posts : 51
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-25
    Age : 23
    Location : California

    Re: Thoughts about bringing it back

    Post by n i k on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:46 pm

    i like lucas's idea. like make it half spawn, like all the junk and shit make spawn, but like zerker rings, whips, dbows, gs's, armor n etc, all pvm skilling, in a unique way tho. And make it where a 99 would take like 2-3or4 hours. not like a whole day +. and Money to be pretty easy to atleast get a like 50m+ pretty easy (depending on economy) Also make some items you can spawn cost money. So its not just like spammed. maybe like str pots, sharks, (rocktails by fishing). well ya if you get the idea. Full out spawn servers are just for pvp..

    ^ And ya to serenity idea of pvp, a EP% like thing and after you killed and got something decent you cant get nothing for a time limit
    avatar
    Sol
    Owner
    Owner

    Posts : 594
    Reputation : 73
    Join date : 2010-08-22

    Re: Thoughts about bringing it back

    Post by Sol on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:55 pm

    Wow? You people didn't notice about the pvp drops? lol? I had that in the 525.

    Well now you see now see what your %ep now since we upgraded LOLOOL.

    eddy

    Posts : 2
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-12-22

    Re: Thoughts about bringing it back

    Post by eddy on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:58 pm

    I would really dislike being able to spawn any item I'd want, this way items wouldn't really have value to me.

    also, bring back the SHINY KEY Very Happy
    avatar
    Lamb of God
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 403
    Reputation : 21
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 23
    Location : San Diego, CA

    Re: Thoughts about bringing it back

    Post by Lamb of God on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:12 pm

    Sol wrote:Wow? You people didn't notice about the pvp drops? lol? I had that in the 525.

    Well now you see now see what your %ep now since we upgraded LOLOOL.

    lol sure we did, all we saw was bones and something you can't pickup next to the drop, am 100% on this lol

    LOL i remember it was noted wooden shields that you can't pick up haha
    avatar
    Serenity

    Posts : 291
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 24
    Location : Kentucky, USA

    Re: Thoughts about bringing it back

    Post by Serenity on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:58 pm

    Sol wrote:Wow? You people didn't notice about the pvp drops? lol? I had that in the 525.

    Well now you see now see what your %ep now since we upgraded LOLOOL.

    i never knew about that if i did i would of gave pvp a bigger try lol, i was in wilderness constantly at green drags so i probably had a high ep and never even knew it
    avatar
    n0m crayons
    Donator
    Donator

    Posts : 148
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2010-12-28
    Age : 24
    Location : Camping Corp Beast

    Re: Thoughts about bringing it back

    Post by n0m crayons on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:14 am

    I loved the 525 and the 317, but i don't really care as long as it's back Very Happy
    avatar
    xxrangexx

    Posts : 47
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-01-23

    Re: Thoughts about bringing it back

    Post by xxrangexx on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:54 am

    Bring either one back.. pleaseeee D: I miss it soo bad Sad
    I see so many people on here that I knew in game.. I miss being able to get on a server that I actually enjoyed being on.. with great members.. great items.. great economy.. No server could ever amount to this one Surprised
    avatar
    I JK
    Moderator

    Posts : 310
    Reputation : 18
    Join date : 2010-08-25
    Location : Behind you

    Re: Thoughts about bringing it back

    Post by I JK on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:15 pm

    Sol wrote:Based on responses it looks like people want to keep it the way it is. The things you suggest about basic gear etc, is already in the shops. I'll ask this question then, what exactly was wrong with the server other than voting and lagg? If you people liked the server, wouldn't they want to stay? All I saw last time was people play it once and never come back.

    Well what I think "dont hate me people haha" is that rares were... too easy to get maybe have some items like extremely rare to the point maybe only 3 people have them.


    _________________




    Yes, this is a real skill and yes, i am richer then you.

    g0dzlilpk3r

    Posts : 35
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-10-10

    Re: Thoughts about bringing it back

    Post by g0dzlilpk3r on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:18 pm

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

    Lucas

    Posts : 189
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-11-20

    Re: Thoughts about bringing it back

    Post by Lucas on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:46 pm

    I JK wrote:
    Sol wrote:Based on responses it looks like people want to keep it the way it is. The things you suggest about basic gear etc, is already in the shops. I'll ask this question then, what exactly was wrong with the server other than voting and lagg? If you people liked the server, wouldn't they want to stay? All I saw last time was people play it once and never come back.

    Well what I think "dont hate me people haha" is that rares were... too easy to get maybe have some items like extremely rare to the point maybe only 3 people have them.

    I actually enjoyed the way rares were xD but I do see your point.
    avatar
    smettha

    Posts : 132
    Reputation : -24
    Join date : 2010-08-28
    Age : 25
    Location : belgium (gmt)

    Re: Thoughts about bringing it back

    Post by smettha on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:56 pm

    Lamb of God wrote:
    smettha wrote:well sol i think if u put 317 up whit all the stuff from 602 and more like acients and chaotics it shud work i played swawn servers and it ok for a day or 2 but sucks after that ... trust me dont make it ful spawn i agree whit lucas mae a shop where every pk suplie is free like yeh d scims and mauls g mauls dds etc

    make some void and void elite and hand cannon from 317 worked very well i guess i think u get more luck whit 317 but its up to you i liked the 525 as much but just going for a good eco please thanks bbye

    you probably forgot, but almost all the pking supplies were in shops..except super pots and expensive armour to balance it out...

    also if you still don't remember 525 had a pest control for training AND for getting void.
    well good idea but sol shud make the 317 up got more chance of succes idk why but people seem to love a 317 more than a 525 and ur right about that sh*t and pking shud be fun like barrage multi edge blablabla

    anyway here's what I think people who quit fast its because NO ONE pking, a server without pking is nothing, the reason people don't PK because it's not rewarding...all servers reward players for pking..like special drops and pk points..but we don't have that, the chest has taken all the special drops which should be from pking, thats why everyone pvm and no one pk

    my idea
    -make pvp armour VERY rare from chest, theres alot of cool stuff still
    -add pvp armour to drops or a pk shop
    -add more monsters, doesn't matter if useless people still do it when bored...like KQ and KBD
    -and add more skills, and again doesn't matter useless its for the hell of it, its an achievement and people like to compete
    -oh and also pvp armour MUST have timer and become into a dust..or else there will be stacks of armours
    avatar
    smettha

    Posts : 132
    Reputation : -24
    Join date : 2010-08-28
    Age : 25
    Location : belgium (gmt)

    Re: Thoughts about bringing it back

    Post by smettha on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:57 pm

    sol why dont u bring 317 back ? just a question .. u had much more succes there .. then 525 ever had ? just askin

    Express
    Donator
    Donator

    Posts : 26
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2010-08-23

    Re: Thoughts about bringing it back

    Post by Express on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:39 pm

    The reason why nobody pked it was horrible and you died for no reason sometimes it wasn't smooth. If anything I would focus on the PvP side of the sever rather than the PvM imo. most people play Rsps because they cant be a maxed pker on rs not to kill green drags.
    avatar
    Sol
    Owner
    Owner

    Posts : 594
    Reputation : 73
    Join date : 2010-08-22

    Re: Thoughts about bringing it back

    Post by Sol on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:44 pm

    Express wrote:The reason why nobody pked it was horrible and you died for no reason sometimes it wasn't smooth. If anything I would focus on the PvP side of the sever rather than the PvM imo. most people play Rsps because they cant be a maxed pker on rs not to kill green drags.

    Wat the hell are you talking about? The pking wasn't horrible and there wasn't any pking to begin with. I spent so much time rewriting in and out the combat. The only issues with combat was clipping. The combat formula got rewritten around 10 times and tested afterwords. The only thing people bitched about was the overpowered weapons that people were using such as dragon claws, which RS had the same problem. Pking was fine and I even improved the formula to be more accurate now with a hitchance percent as well as the other combat styles.

    Express
    Donator
    Donator

    Posts : 26
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2010-08-23

    Re: Thoughts about bringing it back

    Post by Express on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:48 pm

    This may be true I did stop playing for sometime into the life of the 525 sever,my apologies my Führer

    Express
    Donator
    Donator

    Posts : 26
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2010-08-23

    Re: Thoughts about bringing it back

    Post by Express on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:49 pm

    and on that note there was something that I forgot about that was really annoying I just cant put my finger on it... I think it was more luxury than anything

    Sponsored content

    Re: Thoughts about bringing it back

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:01 am