Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Violent Pk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
What we might have to do to get players

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm by Sol

Well our best bet without a doubt is the last option that I don't want to resort to, which is pay for advertisements. Now I don't know if you are aware of costs on purchased advertisement; it's heavily expensive. Some adverts range from $100 to $1000 depending on which website. Now of course I'm not going to pay for that kind of fund which is really ridiculous. Why? Because it doesn't give you a …

[ Full reading ]
Are we progressing?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am by Sol

Well I wanna start out with some statistics first. We have(at the time i posted this topic) 307 accounts total including people with multiple accounts. I can do a stats check for this later. Out of those 307 accounts, we have 256 inactive accounts. That is an 83% inactive player base leaving about 51 active accounts. We are in fact declining in votes as well assuming our player count average …

[ Full reading ]
Are you ready?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm by Sol

Hello boys and girls! I want to let you guys know there is a stronger chance(80%) sure that the server will be coming back. Why you may ask? Well the support from your fellow players did not give up for the past year. They kept begging and begging for the server to come back. I was surprised and felt ambiguous.

Anyway, for those who weren't aware of what was going on in the past 2 months, I …

[ Full reading ]

+6
Ryuhaya
Hell pk
sad n true
wohuynia
Slushee
Lucas
10 posters

Buying Arcane - Yellow Partyhat - Purple Partyhat

Lucas

Buying Arcane - Yellow Partyhat - Purple Partyhat Empty Buying Arcane - Yellow Partyhat - Purple Partyhat

Post by Lucas Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:53 pm

I have plenty of items and cash to work with.

I will offer:

1b for Arcane
    2b for Yellow Partyhat
    2b for Purple Partyhat

Negotiable.
    Slushee

Buying Arcane - Yellow Partyhat - Purple Partyhat Empty Re: Buying Arcane - Yellow Partyhat - Purple Partyhat

Post by Slushee Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:01 am

Is Purple really 2b or are you really desperate for it?
    wohuynia
    wohuynia

Buying Arcane - Yellow Partyhat - Purple Partyhat Empty Re: Buying Arcane - Yellow Partyhat - Purple Partyhat

Post by wohuynia Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:17 am

no party hat price is over 1b, people are that desperate ;D
    Slushee

Post by Slushee Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:23 am

Except Yellow of course, which is priceless.. Any1 having it can basically sell it for whatever they wanna sell it for
    wohuynia
    wohuynia

Post by wohuynia Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:58 am

yeah, saw Apollo selling hes whole set for 4b ;D
    sad n true
    sad n true

Post by sad n true Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:27 am

Slushee wrote:Except Yellow of course, which is priceless.. Any1 having it can basically sell it for whatever they wanna sell it for

problem is the ppl who had phats mostly quit b4 they sell it
    Lucas

Post by Lucas Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:53 pm

wohuynia wrote:no party hat price is over 1b, people are that desperate ;D

Desperate = Increase the demand = Increase the price.

Therefore, Yes, Partyhats are over 1b depending on the demand and/or the traders wants.

wohuynia wrote:yeah, saw Apollo selling hes whole set for 4b ;D

Highly doubt that. But I'm going to talk to him!
    Hell pk
    Hell pk

Post by Hell pk Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:29 pm

FUCK SOLD MY BLUE PARTYHAT FOR 500MIL GREAT L0L
    Lucas

Post by Lucas Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:47 pm

Hell pk wrote:FUCK SOLD MY BLUE PARTYHAT FOR 500MIL GREAT L0L

That sucks. =\
    Ryuhaya

Post by Ryuhaya Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:24 am

wohuynia wrote:no party hat price is over 1b, people are that desperate ;D
    To be honest, It's hard to get a cheap party hat, Most people are selling for alot more than they used to be, they're rising alot :\
    And Yellow and Purple were already a great deal over 1b >.<
    Slushee

Post by Slushee Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:53 am

Yellow are Purp are really rare so i guess its worth it. So far theres only 6 ingame that I know of
    just danny
    just danny
    Old School

Post by just danny Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:18 am

i got a yellow, offer me
    wohuynia
    wohuynia

Post by wohuynia Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:03 am

just danny wrote:i got a yellow, offer me
    Stop spamming, this is not a place to sell your yellow party hat.
    n i k

Post by n i k Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:21 pm

wohuynia wrote:

lol stop spamming? r u stupid? this is a place he can since lucas is buying it.. so he can sell n how tht spamming he said 1 thing about his phat?
    Lucas

Post by Lucas Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:13 pm

2b. Cash and items most probably. I can go more if needed, but not much.

wohuynia wrote:

Sorry Woh, but you're not making any friend being a dick on the forums. I've had complaints from many people about your posting on the forums. Just stop, please.
    wohuynia
    wohuynia

Post by wohuynia Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:11 am

n i k wrote:
    wohuynia wrote:

lol stop spamming? r u stupid? this is a place he can since lucas is buying it.. so he can sell n how tht spamming he said 1 thing about his phat?
    Ooops miss read, i though that hes selling.

Sorry Woh, but you're not making any friend being a dick on the forums. I've had complaints from many people about your posting on the forums. Just stop, please.
    Wow, whose trying to make some friends.
    So now your asking me to stop posting on forums?
    Lucas

Post by Lucas Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:55 pm

Honest mistake. Just try not to post where you're not needed Woh, and the world will keep spinning Smile
    wohuynia
    wohuynia

Post by wohuynia Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:24 am

Lucas wrote:Honest mistake. Just try not to post where you're not needed Woh, and the world will keep spinning :)
    I have slowed down after sad warned me, but will do that again.
    Slushee

Post by Slushee Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:23 am

Will do more trolling :0 jk lolz.
    OT: Lucas why dont you buy off Apollo Purple and Yellow?
    Lucas

Post by Lucas Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:52 pm

Slushee wrote:Will do more trolling :0 jk lolz.
    OT: Lucas why dont you buy off Apollo Purple and Yellow?

I'm not aware of him selling his phats. Razz, and I don't see him on. It's probably because of our timezones.
    Slushee

Post by Slushee Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:24 am

Too bad you missed it. He quit, dropped everything (not at party room just dropped it.. meaning no one has it..)
    da skywalker

Post by da skywalker Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:33 am

hes a mod lol he offered 2b ea so he can buy easily
    Lucas

Post by Lucas Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:51 pm

da skywalker wrote:hes a mod lol he offered 2b ea so he can buy easily

Sorry, but you're absolutely wrong.

Moderators have absolutely no advantage. They are normal players. The only difference between Moderators and Normal players is that we can teleport, mute and ban people. Other than that, mods play the game exactly like you and anyone else.
    Slushee

Post by Slushee Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:26 am

Being a Mod gives no advantage to buying stuff. They can't spawn items or anything... The only advantage might be like threatening a player to sell something to them or else BAN! I don't think any Mod would do that though cuz all the Mods are awesome... So you're just wrong
    smettha
    smettha

Post by smettha Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:56 pm

u liar i sold u yello 3b hehe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:57 pm