Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!
What we might have to do to get players

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm by Sol

Well our best bet without a doubt is the last option that I don't want to resort to, which is pay for advertisements. Now I don't know if you are aware of costs on purchased advertisement; it's heavily expensive. Some adverts range from $100 to $1000 depending on which website. Now of course I'm not going to pay for that kind of fund which is really ridiculous. Why? Because it doesn't give you a …

[ Full reading ]
Are we progressing?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am by Sol

Well I wanna start out with some statistics first. We have(at the time i posted this topic) 307 accounts total including people with multiple accounts. I can do a stats check for this later. Out of those 307 accounts, we have 256 inactive accounts. That is an 83% inactive player base leaving about 51 active accounts. We are in fact declining in votes as well assuming our player count average …

[ Full reading ]
Are you ready?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm by Sol

Hello boys and girls! I want to let you guys know there is a stronger chance(80%) sure that the server will be coming back. Why you may ask? Well the support from your fellow players did not give up for the past year. They kept begging and begging for the server to come back. I was surprised and felt ambiguous.

Anyway, for those who weren't aware of what was going on in the past 2 months, I …


[ Full reading ]

    OS change.

    Share
    avatar
    B O N G

    Posts : 6
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-02-06
    Age : 24
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    OS change.

    Post by B O N G on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:14 pm

    k so, i've finally come to realise that my computer has a virus.. and after 30 second of being on it froze. so my buddy put his flash key in my comp and we've been running Ubuntu ever since.. and i was wondering if i'd be able to play this server :s
    avatar
    xxrangexx

    Posts : 47
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-01-23

    Re: OS change.

    Post by xxrangexx on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:39 am

    Dang dude you know what kind of virus it is?

    Slushee

    Posts : 197
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2011-01-05

    Re: OS change.

    Post by Slushee on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:00 am

    I dont think Ubuntu has any problems with Java but I'm not sure. I think its just a different running software it doesnt have anything to do with Internet. I'm not sure at all though so. Well sucks bro
    avatar
    wohuynia

    Posts : 228
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-01-10
    Age : 27
    Location : In My Gf's Panties.

    Re: OS change.

    Post by wohuynia on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:19 am

    just complete virus scan, check if there are any viruses/mall ware/worms/horses other shit, reinstall windows, without formating it, do disk clean up, that should help.

    Slushee

    Posts : 197
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2011-01-05

    Re: OS change.

    Post by Slushee on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:22 am

    I think most Anti-Viruses automatically clean your computer once its affected. What anti-virus do you got bro?
    avatar
    wohuynia

    Posts : 228
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-01-10
    Age : 27
    Location : In My Gf's Panties.

    Re: OS change.

    Post by wohuynia on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:58 am

    Dude download Nod32 anti-virus and i can provide activation keys lol, its an epic anti-virus program ;D
    avatar
    sad n true
    Moderator

    Posts : 661
    Reputation : 21
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 22
    Location : belgium

    Re: OS change.

    Post by sad n true on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:23 am

    clean your harddisck maybe,delete windows and reinstall evrything again.btw i can advice you the free windows free virusscan.


    _________________
    avatar
    wohuynia

    Posts : 228
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-01-10
    Age : 27
    Location : In My Gf's Panties.

    Re: OS change.

    Post by wohuynia on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:01 am

    nod 32 also is free and its normal anti-virus ;D
    avatar
    B O N G

    Posts : 6
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-02-06
    Age : 24
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    Re: OS change.

    Post by B O N G on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:27 pm

    i have no idea what kind of virus it is, i can't do much after i turn it on because it just freezes D; .. i'm running Ubuntu off a flash key atm and that seems to be the only thing that works. :s
    avatar
    B O N G

    Posts : 6
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-02-06
    Age : 24
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    Re: OS change.

    Post by B O N G on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:29 pm

    what software would I have to install to run the server? :s Java?
    avatar
    xxrangexx

    Posts : 47
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-01-23

    Re: OS change.

    Post by xxrangexx on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:27 pm

    B O N G wrote:what software would I have to install to run the server? :s Java?

    You do need Java for the server. Run an anti-virus scan and find out what type of virus it is. If you have a trojen you had better get rid of it fast before it does serious damage.

    Best of luck dude.

    - Xxrangexx
    avatar
    wohuynia

    Posts : 228
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-01-10
    Age : 27
    Location : In My Gf's Panties.

    Re: OS change.

    Post by wohuynia on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:27 pm

    first, don't double post there is button.
    So you're posting on this forum from a different computer or you can go to the internet from infected one?

    Slushee

    Posts : 197
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2011-01-05

    Re: OS change.

    Post by Slushee on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:47 am

    He can access the forums I think, but he's wondering if he can download and play client. IDK Bro, try it
    avatar
    I JK
    Moderator

    Posts : 311
    Reputation : 18
    Join date : 2010-08-25
    Location : Behind you

    Re: OS change.

    Post by I JK on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:51 pm

    you could always rollback your OS
    avatar
    B O N G

    Posts : 6
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-02-06
    Age : 24
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    Re: OS change.

    Post by B O N G on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:49 pm

    not quite sure what that it man, i'm running Ubuntu off a flashkey, .. so java won't work D; ..
    avatar
    wohuynia

    Posts : 228
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-01-10
    Age : 27
    Location : In My Gf's Panties.

    Re: OS change.

    Post by wohuynia on Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:08 pm

    B O N G wrote:not quite sure what that it man, i'm running Ubuntu off a flashkey, .. so java won't work D; ..
    just reinstall windows ;D that fixes everything ;D

    n i k

    Posts : 51
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-25
    Age : 24
    Location : California

    Re: OS change.

    Post by n i k on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:12 pm

    thats a lie.. there servers tht has client for for ubuntu.. n my friend had ubuntu and got java to work on it cuz he played real rs..
    avatar
    I JK
    Moderator

    Posts : 311
    Reputation : 18
    Join date : 2010-08-25
    Location : Behind you

    Re: OS change.

    Post by I JK on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:21 am

    well you know its realy not safe for the virus to lurk around so you should get it restored asap. wohuynia is right.
    avatar
    B O N G

    Posts : 6
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-02-06
    Age : 24
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    Re: OS change.

    Post by B O N G on Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:16 pm

    explain to me how to fix my computer when it freezes after 30 seconds of being turned on.. i can't access anything. my hard drive is completely fucked, and there's shit on it that i need. -__-
    avatar
    wohuynia

    Posts : 228
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-01-10
    Age : 27
    Location : In My Gf's Panties.

    Re: OS change.

    Post by wohuynia on Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:57 pm

    B O N G wrote:explain to me how to fix my computer when it freezes after 30 seconds of being turned on.. i can't access anything. my hard drive is completely fucked, and there's shit on it that i need. -__-
    While you reinstall windows it does everything in boot screen so it can't possibly freeze, just insert windows CD wait till letters show up "boot from hard disk" or something like that, then hit any key and your ready to reinstall windows, all the menus will be explained.
    If your personal PC is that fucked, then you can disconnect your hard drive and connect to other PC but make sure it can handle it.
    Then simply reinstall windows there.
    Third option is to just take your PC to chop shop to get it chop shopped (fixed lol) ;D
    avatar
    sad n true
    Moderator

    Posts : 661
    Reputation : 21
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 22
    Location : belgium

    Re: OS change.

    Post by sad n true on Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:59 pm

    wohuynia wrote:
    B O N G wrote:explain to me how to fix my computer when it freezes after 30 seconds of being turned on.. i can't access anything. my hard drive is completely fucked, and there's shit on it that i need. -__-
    While you reinstall windows it does everything in boot screen so it can't possibly freeze, just insert windows CD wait till letters show up "boot from hard disk" or something like that, then hit any key and your ready to reinstall windows, all the menus will be explained.
    If your personal PC is that fucked, then you can disconnect your hard drive and connect to other PC but make sure it can handle it.
    Then simply reinstall windows there.
    Third option is to just take your PC to chop shop to get it chop shopped (fixed lol) ;D

    his primary section of his hardisck could be cleaned --> no more harddisck


    _________________
    avatar
    wohuynia

    Posts : 228
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-01-10
    Age : 27
    Location : In My Gf's Panties.

    Re: OS change.

    Post by wohuynia on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:11 pm

    sad n true wrote:
    wohuynia wrote:
    B O N G wrote:explain to me how to fix my computer when it freezes after 30 seconds of being turned on.. i can't access anything. my hard drive is completely fucked, and there's shit on it that i need. -__-
    While you reinstall windows it does everything in boot screen so it can't possibly freeze, just insert windows CD wait till letters show up "boot from hard disk" or something like that, then hit any key and your ready to reinstall windows, all the menus will be explained.
    If your personal PC is that fucked, then you can disconnect your hard drive and connect to other PC but make sure it can handle it.
    Then simply reinstall windows there.
    Third option is to just take your PC to chop shop to get it chop shopped (fixed lol) ;D

    his primary section of his hardisck could be cleaned --> no more harddisck
    Disk cleanup takes ages and he has about 30 sec till it freezes, he could also access dos window and do EVERYTHING manually ;D
    avatar
    sad n true
    Moderator

    Posts : 661
    Reputation : 21
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 22
    Location : belgium

    Re: OS change.

    Post by sad n true on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:13 pm

    agreed with dos but if his primary sector is gone you cant do anything with your harddisck


    _________________
    avatar
    wohuynia

    Posts : 228
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-01-10
    Age : 27
    Location : In My Gf's Panties.

    Re: OS change.

    Post by wohuynia on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:25 pm

    sad n true wrote:agreed with dos but if his primary sector is gone you cant do anything with your harddisck
    then I'm out of ideas, plus never heard of a virus that powerful, unless .vbs prank that was deleted by script commands :D
    avatar
    B O N G

    Posts : 6
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-02-06
    Age : 24
    Location : Ontario, Canada

    Re: OS change.

    Post by B O N G on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:02 am

    come to think of it, it's possible that it could just be a hardware malfunction but idk. :\

    Sponsored content

    Re: OS change.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:01 pm