Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Violent Pk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
What we might have to do to get players

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm by Sol

Well our best bet without a doubt is the last option that I don't want to resort to, which is pay for advertisements. Now I don't know if you are aware of costs on purchased advertisement; it's heavily expensive. Some adverts range from $100 to $1000 depending on which website. Now of course I'm not going to pay for that kind of fund which is really ridiculous. Why? Because it doesn't give you a …

[ Full reading ]
Are we progressing?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am by Sol

Well I wanna start out with some statistics first. We have(at the time i posted this topic) 307 accounts total including people with multiple accounts. I can do a stats check for this later. Out of those 307 accounts, we have 256 inactive accounts. That is an 83% inactive player base leaving about 51 active accounts. We are in fact declining in votes as well assuming our player count average …

[ Full reading ]
Are you ready?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm by Sol

Hello boys and girls! I want to let you guys know there is a stronger chance(80%) sure that the server will be coming back. Why you may ask? Well the support from your fellow players did not give up for the past year. They kept begging and begging for the server to come back. I was surprised and felt ambiguous.

Anyway, for those who weren't aware of what was going on in the past 2 months, I …

[ Full reading ]

+6
Sol
irapeyoui
Knitewulf
wohuynia
sad n true
just danny
10 posters

3a kite + reinderr hat! new boss drop

just danny
    just danny
    Old School

3a kite + reinderr hat! new boss drop Empty 3a kite + reinderr hat! new boss drop

Post by just danny Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:10 pm

wewt 3rd kill! got 2 amazing drops THANKS WEAlTH:D
    [img]3a kite + reinderr hat! new boss drop 3a_shi10[/img]

Last edited by just danny on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    sad n true
    sad n true

3a kite + reinderr hat! new boss drop Empty Re: 3a kite + reinderr hat! new boss drop

Post by sad n true Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:15 pm

fuck offfff i was there like 6hours.i'm buying a row bitchess
    wohuynia
    wohuynia

3a kite + reinderr hat! new boss drop Empty Re: 3a kite + reinderr hat! new boss drop

Post by wohuynia Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:06 pm

nice language sad, so suitable for players that age ranges around 8-13 years.
    Knitewulf
    Knitewulf

Post by Knitewulf Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:09 pm

wohuynia wrote:nice language sad, so suitable for players that age ranges around 8-13 years.

F.U.C.K. O.F.F. There I spelled it out for the little fuckers. Your signature is a girl with cannabis leaves over her nipples and your location is in your gf's panties. I highly doubt most 8-13 year old people know what to do to play on a private server anyways. So yet again. Fuck offffffffffffffff.
    wohuynia
    wohuynia

Post by wohuynia Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:01 pm

want to flame? start in visitor messages alright?
    sad n true
    sad n true

Post by sad n true Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:09 pm

wohuynia wrote:want to flame? start in visitor messages alright?

i'll type it so you can read it.

your fucking annoying,your here for a week and you act like you own the forums.I dont need a little smartass correction my language.I was being enthousiastic.i dont want a flame war but i think you do.
    irapeyoui

Post by irapeyoui Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:36 pm

Congratz Danny. Listen all three of you... what is the point in criticizing each other and starting a potential flame war? Sad even though you are not actually saying "fuck off" to anyone you should still not make posts like that. It just gives people a chance to misinterpret the meaning of what you are saying.

Wohuynia sad does make a valid point when he says you have only been here for approximately a week and already "act like you own the forums". I see that you are a mature person and understand how forums should be run but to be honest you can't come in here and start telling people how to run the forums. I do however completely agree with you on most of your points you have made. Just tone it down a bit.

Knite, I personally smoke weed myself but I do not broadcast it. I don't think you should judge people for there own personal decisions.
    Sol
    Sol
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Sol Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:45 pm

Knitewulf wrote:
    wohuynia wrote:nice language sad, so suitable for players that age ranges around 8-13 years.

F.U.C.K. O.F.F. There I spelled it out for the little fuckers. Your signature is a girl with cannabis leaves over her nipples and your location is in your gf's panties. I highly doubt most 8-13 year old people know what to do to play on a private server anyways. So yet again. Fuck offffffffffffffff.

This went so off topic i feel bad lmao...

But i gotta say knite owned u there.
    wohuynia
    wohuynia

Post by wohuynia Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:57 pm

Sol wrote:
    Knitewulf wrote:

Probly he did, but still i don't think that this kinda behavior inaprropriet for mods.
    Also Knight Wolf i can easily change my signatures and location, but can u change your attitude that easily??
    irapeyoui

Post by irapeyoui Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:20 pm

wohuynia wrote:
    Sol wrote:
    Knitewulf wrote:

Probly he did, but still i don't think that this kinda behavior inaprropriet for mods.
    Also Knight Wolf i can easily change my signatures and location, but can u change your attitude that easily??
    Drop it now. I already said to cut it out. This is the end of this. I agreed with you on this until now. I realize you are just trying to instigate it. If you keep it up I will increase your warning level.
    I JK
    I JK

Post by I JK Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:28 pm

Anywayyyysss *flamers*

thats a nice drop you got there son. LOL.

better go get me some drops
    Lamb of God
    Lamb of God
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Lamb of God Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:56 am

nice danny Very Happy ROW helps a lot lol

good luck on other drops bounce
    just danny
    just danny
    Old School

Post by just danny Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:40 am

UPDATE:
    Got black elite body and another dhai body today in 3 kills
    wohuynia
    wohuynia

Post by wohuynia Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:20 am

Lamb of God wrote:nice danny Very Happy ROW helps a lot lol

good luck on other drops bounce
    Ill buy elite top for 20m, sorry for off topic, contact me in game pot head.
    Lucas

Post by Lucas Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:31 am

wohuynia wrote:
    Sol wrote:
    Knitewulf wrote:

fuck slut bitch whore nigger dick penis vagina bastard

just danny
    just danny
    Old School

Post by just danny Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Thats the way it is lucas

Lucas wrote:
    wohuynia wrote:
    Sol wrote:
    Knitewulf wrote:

fuck slut bitch whore nigger dick penis vagina bastard

Slushee

Post by Slushee Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:20 pm

Title vs. Actual text= total chaos + confusion ?
    sad n true
    sad n true

Post by sad n true Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:15 pm

ima just close this , sorry danny.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:42 pm