Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Violent Pk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
What we might have to do to get players

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm by Sol

Well our best bet without a doubt is the last option that I don't want to resort to, which is pay for advertisements. Now I don't know if you are aware of costs on purchased advertisement; it's heavily expensive. Some adverts range from $100 to $1000 depending on which website. Now of course I'm not going to pay for that kind of fund which is really ridiculous. Why? Because it doesn't give you a …

[ Full reading ]
Are we progressing?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am by Sol

Well I wanna start out with some statistics first. We have(at the time i posted this topic) 307 accounts total including people with multiple accounts. I can do a stats check for this later. Out of those 307 accounts, we have 256 inactive accounts. That is an 83% inactive player base leaving about 51 active accounts. We are in fact declining in votes as well assuming our player count average …

[ Full reading ]
Are you ready?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm by Sol

Hello boys and girls! I want to let you guys know there is a stronger chance(80%) sure that the server will be coming back. Why you may ask? Well the support from your fellow players did not give up for the past year. They kept begging and begging for the server to come back. I was surprised and felt ambiguous.

Anyway, for those who weren't aware of what was going on in the past 2 months, I …

[ Full reading ]

+3
sad n true
Red Partyhat
Sol
7 posters

Donation Limit off

Sol
    Sol
    Owner
    Owner

Donation Limit off Empty Donation Limit off

Post by Sol Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Ye donation limit has been taken off for obvious reasons. No one wants to vote who cares for the econonmy then lol. Voting4cash will be added soon as if someone cares about this topic any how.
    Red Partyhat
    Red Partyhat

Donation Limit off Empty Re: Donation Limit off

Post by Red Partyhat Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:13 am

Great. Well sorry Sol.
    sad n true
    sad n true

Post by sad n true Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:50 am

not good.not good at all but necesarry or however you type that
    Lucas

Post by Lucas Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:43 pm

fair enough sol. your decision
    I JK
    I JK

Post by I JK Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:23 pm

with the type of community I guess we will have to lose the eco for now.
    Supah Mo
    Supah Mo

Post by Supah Mo Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:38 am

Before I came back to this server, I played on another server that had Vote4Cash. You got 2m per vote and it was a server like this with a RS like economy. Even with that add on, things did't get more expensive because 2m was hardly anything and it would take a week to buy really anything good. So if you put the value to 1m or like 500k, the economy won't crash and burn, but it will give people incentive to vote and help the server grow. Also the people that are playing have gone up a lot. There are now like 40 people on whenever I'm online. With Vote4Cash new people will now have a reason to vote and this server should take off.
    TheVagina

Post by TheVagina Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:58 pm

This totally sucks, and it's sad.. Nobody votes because they dont get rewarded with cash or items which is retarded.. voting gives you a great reward which is Updates and more players. You should vote because it makes the server which you play better but for some reason they are lazy asses that dont give a shit and wont take the 15 seconds to click a link, type 2 words and then hit Vote.

Sorry this had to happen Sol, hopefully these dick faces start voting like me and the other people who actually give a shit.

Vagina.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:59 am