Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Violent Pk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
What we might have to do to get players

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm by Sol

Well our best bet without a doubt is the last option that I don't want to resort to, which is pay for advertisements. Now I don't know if you are aware of costs on purchased advertisement; it's heavily expensive. Some adverts range from $100 to $1000 depending on which website. Now of course I'm not going to pay for that kind of fund which is really ridiculous. Why? Because it doesn't give you a …

[ Full reading ]
Are we progressing?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am by Sol

Well I wanna start out with some statistics first. We have(at the time i posted this topic) 307 accounts total including people with multiple accounts. I can do a stats check for this later. Out of those 307 accounts, we have 256 inactive accounts. That is an 83% inactive player base leaving about 51 active accounts. We are in fact declining in votes as well assuming our player count average …

[ Full reading ]
Are you ready?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm by Sol

Hello boys and girls! I want to let you guys know there is a stronger chance(80%) sure that the server will be coming back. Why you may ask? Well the support from your fellow players did not give up for the past year. They kept begging and begging for the server to come back. I was surprised and felt ambiguous.

Anyway, for those who weren't aware of what was going on in the past 2 months, I …

[ Full reading ]

+14
w3irdal
illion
irapeyoui
Z3rk3r
Justlettingyouknow
Supah Mo
Lamb of God
Teh Skills
I JK
Scott
Knitewulf
™ρσт ℓєaf™
sad n true
Sol
18 posters

Should we allow scott to play?

Poll

Should i let back in?

[ 10 ]
    Should we allow scott to play? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap48%Should we allow scott to play? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [48%] 
    [ 11 ]
    Should we allow scott to play? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap52%Should we allow scott to play? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [52%] 

Total Votes: 21
    Poll closed
    Knitewulf
    Knitewulf

Should we allow scott to play? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should we allow scott to play?

Post by Knitewulf Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:41 pm

Sol wrote:
    Knitewulf wrote:
    Sol wrote:
    Knitewulf wrote:
    Sol wrote:
    Knitewulf wrote:Scott is the fuckin shit. He's a cool guy and I think he should be allowed back in. Half of the votes on this are just gonna be kid's riding your dick anyways Sol. Its your own decision haha
    Riding my dick..? I just explained the situation im not forcing people to vote. Thats called dicatorship.
    Also why am i having a vote topic then if its my own decision..?
    You should try thinking before you post other wise you make yourself look like an idiot.

I never said you were forcing people to vote did I? The new people who have no idea who Scott is are just gonna vote no to get on your good side. This is what I meant. I said its up to you as in that was my opinion that its your server and you should be the one to make the final decesion. If you didn't see it this way then I worded it wrong. I did nothing of the sort to make myself look like an idiot... So my bad.

How is voting getting ppl on my good side LOL? Votes are private and I can't see who voted what. What do they need to know about Scott? I only stated what he did to me and wanted to see if the ppl think I should give him a second chance or not. I should make the final decision..oh god i just said I made this decision voteable by the people why cant you understand that?
    Jesus Christ. I was fucking around saying they would vote then be like "I voted no do you love me now sol?". I see where this might have been stupid if you truly didn't care, but from the post of explanation it seemed like you had some harbored hate. Clearly I understand that if I voted. Lets just drop it. Explaining it isn't helping me any. So my apologies.

Let me ask you this if you were in my situation and the guy did all of this to you, even though some things arent true but most of the important statements are true, would you let all that go and do nothing? Most people would most likely not give him a chance. However Im giving him this chance despite what he did to me and vpk.

Honestly? I'm a pretty forgiving person that gets over stuff fast so I'd probably let him play again, I'd just never give him any position of power or anything of the sort. It'd just be a 1 strike ban kind of thing. He was your friend and he was a well liked guy around the place. This is what I think I would do however. Its a whole new server. It doesn't hurt to have more people playing right off the start
    Sol
    Sol
    Owner
    Owner

Should we allow scott to play? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should we allow scott to play?

Post by Sol Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:43 pm

Scott wrote:
    Sol wrote:

Yup you were right z3rk3r. I actually have logs of it. I just checked the old forums of the moderator history and not only did he attempt to delete the forums but he also tried to ban other mods/admins.

If the yes votes goes more than the no your definitely staying perm ip muted. If you beg me to unmute you instant ip ban. Or if you decide to evade then instant ban of course.

Ill find that picture for you. I dont ban people without collusive evidence.
    I only locked old threads in the report section and that was it and never tried to ban any admins or mods may have pressed then "+" button but thats it never did anything farther than that
    Wow are you fuckn serious do u wanna ruin this for you? If you don't got an explanation of this, this nulls the vote topic and ruins your chance. I just checked what you were talking about. Your reffering to the warning level which you also lied about where you didnt even warn anyone. Theres seperate logs for those.

Incase you cant see the loaded image link below
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img262/5741/archangel.png

Should we allow scott to play? - Page 2 Archangel
    irapeyoui

Post by irapeyoui Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:50 pm

I voted no now that i have seen you trying to deny it then sol posting proof. You should have just admitted to it.
    Scott
    Scott

Post by Scott Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:56 pm

I edited Mousey's Account title.(I am not trying to ruin anything for me just trying to say what I remember.)

BTW is there anyway that you can show what the post I deleted said?
    illion

Post by illion Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:01 am

I said yes he was my friend for a long time on the 317 and even though he f'd up it happens with everyone some just do dumb things in different ways if that makes sence
    w3irdal

Post by w3irdal Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:47 am

I feel that maybe someone with such a big personality, doing what he did, shouldn't be allowed back.

And towards the editing history, I believe that changing Mousey's profile 9 times over a week long span is a little more suspicious than just changing his title.
    Sol
    Sol
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Sol Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:57 am

Scott wrote:I edited Mousey's Account title.(I am not trying to ruin anything for me just trying to say what I remember.)

For what reason you were accessing someone elses account for if your claim is true?

Also you edited his title 9 times like the person said above me? Why?
    Supah Mo
    Supah Mo

Post by Supah Mo Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:07 am

Scott u just got butt fucked from sol by that pic. Don't even try to get out of it.
    Scott
    Scott

Post by Scott Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:10 pm

Sol wrote:
    Scott wrote:I edited Mousey's Account title.(I am not trying to ruin anything for me just trying to say what I remember.)

For what reason you were accessing someone elses account for if your claim is true?

Also you edited his title 9 times like the person said above me? Why?
    Remember Zach's bank thread?Mousey used to edit the title of it so I would edit his account title just for the fun of it lol.
    Knitewulf
    Knitewulf

Post by Knitewulf Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:13 pm

Sol, why not just ask Mousey?
    Sol
    Sol
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Sol Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:24 pm

Knitewulf wrote:Sol, why not just ask Mousey?
    Why cant I ask scott himself afterall hes the one who edited his account?

Ok Scott, you might of edited his account title since it does match the date but w.e. If you get in, just remember the rules still apply. I have adjusted them rules accordingly but I dont want to talk to you personally. I really dont like you im going to be honest. After you scamming me even though I cant find the old history log i have(probably on my laptop) their was clear evidence. I just dont ban people without real evidence.

My last time posting on this topic other than closing the voting poll when i think its over.
    Scott
    Scott

Post by Scott Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:58 pm

Sol wrote:

Ok Scott, you might of edited his account title since it does match the date but w.e. If you get in, just remember the rules still apply. I have adjusted them rules accordingly but I dont want to talk to you personally. I really dont like you im going to be honest. After you scamming me even though I cant find the old history log i have(probably on my laptop) their was clear evidence. I just dont ban people without real evidence.

My last time posting on this topic other than closing the voting poll when i think its over.
    If you don't like me I am okay with that it is my fault for abusing in the first place and causing this mess and you don't need proof of me scamming since I did Chargeback because I was mad about being banned.
    Supah Mo
    Supah Mo

Post by Supah Mo Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:58 pm

Sol wrote:

Took long enough for you to admit it.
    n3m1s1s

Post by n3m1s1s Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:05 pm

The more the merrier :3
    Brett

Post by Brett Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:38 pm

Supah Mo wrote:I voted no because your just starting this server. If you get hacked, DDOSED, or anything when this server just starts there will be no chance of recovery without a large population. In my opinion, you should have a small community of dedicated people that you can trust to vote and donate so that you can rebuild the server from the ground up once again. With a good base you can make the best server ever. With a bad base of hackers and glitchers you will get frustrated and this server won;t be fun for you.

What is it with people like you? even if you were playing at the time when this happened you weren't active on the forums and what was going on behind the scenes. and no i dont mean checking in once a day for 3mins is being active. Same as that other retard up there named supah mo.

I vote yes everyone deserves 2nd chance and btw he cant fucking "hack" and im sure he cant even ddos, not saying nothing bad but 99% of people here cant either...
    Hell pk
    Hell pk

Post by Hell pk Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:03 am

I don't know, Scott kinda abused,
    But I beleive evryone diserves a second chance :S
    I would let him play IF he promises to be a good boy Very Happy
    smettha
    smettha

Post by smettha Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:18 pm

mmmh its a hard dicision but i dont know the 525 is like a new start when he isnt a mod or any he cant do anything wrong i think but personally i think what he did isnt that bad (the try to hack shit is very wrong of him) but u dont know is sure its some words hanging around i personally voted jes becouse every1 meeds a 2nd chance
    (ps i know all of the shit i wrothe i wrong spelled ) u see im not rlly englisch but i try Razz
    Supah Mo
    Supah Mo

Post by Supah Mo Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:06 pm

Brett wrote:
    Supah Mo wrote:I voted no because your just starting this server. If you get hacked, DDOSED, or anything when this server just starts there will be no chance of recovery without a large population. In my opinion, you should have a small community of dedicated people that you can trust to vote and donate so that you can rebuild the server from the ground up once again. With a good base you can make the best server ever. With a bad base of hackers and glitchers you will get frustrated and this server won;t be fun for you.

What is it with people like you? even if you were playing at the time when this happened you weren't active on the forums and what was going on behind the scenes. and no i dont mean checking in once a day for 3mins is being active. Same as that other retard up there named supah mo.

I vote yes everyone deserves 2nd chance and btw he cant fucking "hack" and im sure he cant even ddos, not saying nothing bad but 99% of people here cant either...

Are you fucking retarded? I was very active. I was friends with all the mods/admins. I was there during almost all donation times. I was on for 3-5 hours a day. I was the price associate, so during the time that I was on, I would be answering peoples' questions about prices all the time. You have no idea what you are talking about so don't even try to tell me I wasn't active.
    sad n true
    sad n true

Post by sad n true Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Brett wrote:

dont try to start a flame war.and supah mo is pretty active so it isnt even true what your saying.

and sol when is voting gonna end?and what if its a tie xd
    Sol
    Sol
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Sol Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:20 pm

In my decision since most people voted yes in the first place and the fact he has no powers so he can't really do anything and can't be promoted again, I rule he has a second chance with rules I stated.

Closed, dont fuck up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:36 pm