Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Violent Pk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
What we might have to do to get players

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm by Sol

Well our best bet without a doubt is the last option that I don't want to resort to, which is pay for advertisements. Now I don't know if you are aware of costs on purchased advertisement; it's heavily expensive. Some adverts range from $100 to $1000 depending on which website. Now of course I'm not going to pay for that kind of fund which is really ridiculous. Why? Because it doesn't give you a …

[ Full reading ]
Are we progressing?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am by Sol

Well I wanna start out with some statistics first. We have(at the time i posted this topic) 307 accounts total including people with multiple accounts. I can do a stats check for this later. Out of those 307 accounts, we have 256 inactive accounts. That is an 83% inactive player base leaving about 51 active accounts. We are in fact declining in votes as well assuming our player count average …

[ Full reading ]
Are you ready?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm by Sol

Hello boys and girls! I want to let you guys know there is a stronger chance(80%) sure that the server will be coming back. Why you may ask? Well the support from your fellow players did not give up for the past year. They kept begging and begging for the server to come back. I was surprised and felt ambiguous.

Anyway, for those who weren't aware of what was going on in the past 2 months, I …

[ Full reading ]

2 posters

Express is back :), alost some VPK history.

Express
    Donator
    Donator

Express is back :), alost some VPK history. Empty Express is back :), alost some VPK history.

Post by Express Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:52 pm

Well my name is Express I have played VPK for a long time now. And hope sol keeps it up for a long time. This is to the best of my memory, so don't get mad if I am wrong I don't remember all that much from the begging.

The Begin.
    My friend first introduced me into this server when Kevin still owned part of VPK. I played the server for about 3 months until Kevin decided to screw us all over and ban sol and try to take over vpk because sol found out that Kevin wasn't using the money for the sever. But sol was a ninja on the dance floor and hacked the server and banned Kevin then Kevin took the server down. This is what I remember about the situation don't freak out if i am wrong I Might be.

Part 1.
    I don't remember how long until the server came back up after that but it did eventually. And I loved playing at this point I played over the whole summer I think. I didn't pk much at this time but like many times to come, the community was being stupid and not voting. I didn't vote during this time because I didn't think it mattered. Oh but it did sol was pissed for falling low in the ranks and shut down the sever or something I am not sure of this is, this is not the most recent shutdown this is were it was only still just the 317.

Part 2.
    This is the time were we had a 317 server and the 525 beta. Only one server could be up at one time so it had people angry at some times. This is when I donated 15 dollars to sol, in 3 5$ donations. I was a very good pker at this point I remember do nothing but using the good old divine and ely to prod pures with the dds. This was the best time for me on vpk. I would pk all day. This is were my friend was also promoted into a mod, and if you haven't figured it out my friend was godsend. He was due to be promoted to mod, he would always help out mousey and other people if the needed help and he helped sol on the side code some stuff for the 525. But once again the votes didn't make sol happy. So sol posted on the forums that he was going to quit and make godsend the new owner of the 317 and ipban himself from the fourms. This was a very, eventful day to say the least. At this moment in time things were very unsure what was going to happen but sol was still with vpk but he was just trying to make a point. After some time the 525 came out and sol was the owner on that while godsend was the owner on the 317. This was for about a week until sol made it so the 317 jailed and muted you so you were forced to play the 525. I played the 525 for a bit of time and had a alot of items some phats and void(which took fucking forever) and I was unhappy with the way it felt to play the 525 and I quit, I ::empty all of my items and said my final goodbye to the VPK I had loved for so long. After this A few months later sol made these new fourms and the after that the 525 went down for reasons I don't know.

This is were I have been and what I have done on vpk,also a chunk of history of vpk. I cant wait to start playing again though I think its going to be another fun ride.

<3 Express

Last edited by sad n true on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
    sad n true
    sad n true

Express is back :), alost some VPK history. Empty Re: Express is back :), alost some VPK history.

Post by sad n true Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:58 pm

2 things: first i edited it cause you had so many typos xd and in part 1 you said you played the whole summer but thats impossible cause the server was offline half of the summer
    Express
    Donator
    Donator

Express is back :), alost some VPK history. Empty Re: Express is back :), alost some VPK history.

Post by Express Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:14 pm

Ty I didn't remember if it was summer or not
    sad n true
    sad n true

Post by sad n true Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:22 pm

no problem and yeah its a while ago huh?i dont remember much from that time either.if you think about it were here for so long now :p in 3 and a half month i got my 2 year vpk anniversary Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:09 am