Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Violent Pk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
What we might have to do to get players

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm by Sol

Well our best bet without a doubt is the last option that I don't want to resort to, which is pay for advertisements. Now I don't know if you are aware of costs on purchased advertisement; it's heavily expensive. Some adverts range from $100 to $1000 depending on which website. Now of course I'm not going to pay for that kind of fund which is really ridiculous. Why? Because it doesn't give you a …

[ Full reading ]
Are we progressing?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am by Sol

Well I wanna start out with some statistics first. We have(at the time i posted this topic) 307 accounts total including people with multiple accounts. I can do a stats check for this later. Out of those 307 accounts, we have 256 inactive accounts. That is an 83% inactive player base leaving about 51 active accounts. We are in fact declining in votes as well assuming our player count average …

[ Full reading ]
Are you ready?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm by Sol

Hello boys and girls! I want to let you guys know there is a stronger chance(80%) sure that the server will be coming back. Why you may ask? Well the support from your fellow players did not give up for the past year. They kept begging and begging for the server to come back. I was surprised and felt ambiguous.

Anyway, for those who weren't aware of what was going on in the past 2 months, I …

[ Full reading ]

+16
Mickey
Veth0d
Godsend
Red Partyhat
Dirtycrystal
g0dzlilpk3r
PrepareU
Scott
n0m crayons
Z3rk3r
I JK
Balotelli
sin lowe
BarragepkZ
Knitewulf
Sol
20 posters

What we might have to do to get players

Dirtycrystal

What we might have to do to get players - Page 3 Empty Re: What we might have to do to get players

Post by Dirtycrystal Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:18 am

Yea Knitewulf! Im playing a good privateserver Smile Ultimatescape is the name on the server Smile join it, and tell me when u have Smile
    Dirtycrystal

What we might have to do to get players - Page 3 Empty Re: What we might have to do to get players

Post by Dirtycrystal Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:24 pm

Hope to see you guys! Join UlitimateScape, and i help you out at start with items and so Smile im kinda rich on server :p
    Red Partyhat
    Red Partyhat

Post by Red Partyhat Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:33 pm

Still thinkin about this community. God i miss it.
    BarragepkZ

Post by BarragepkZ Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:06 pm

Yeah man good memories and good people.
    Red Partyhat
    Red Partyhat

Post by Red Partyhat Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:50 pm

Sol, come back...
    Knitewulf
    Knitewulf

Post by Knitewulf Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:21 pm

I think he's proven he's not the type to administrate haha, just code.
    g0dzlilpk3r

Post by g0dzlilpk3r Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:07 am

Lul, crazy that people still swing by here. Hope everyones doing good. I'm starting up on Near Reality rn it'll be Hockeylife21 if anyone plays on there.
    Red Partyhat
    Red Partyhat

Post by Red Partyhat Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:26 pm

Yeah i have it book marked haha. i play OSRS now a days, add me if you want BazookaPvM
    snikkanikka
    Donator
    Donator

Post by snikkanikka Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:28 pm

Fuck people still on here thats crazy bro much love guys
    Red Partyhat
    Red Partyhat

Post by Red Partyhat Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:39 pm

Got my Quest Cape in OSRS Smile). miss ya'll
    Knitewulf
    Knitewulf

Post by Knitewulf Tue May 03, 2016 8:43 pm

Damn, may have to get back into OSRS haha
    Red Partyhat
    Red Partyhat

Post by Red Partyhat Wed May 04, 2016 7:42 pm

If you do hit me up, BazookaPvM!
    PrepareU
    PrepareU

Post by PrepareU Mon May 23, 2016 12:07 pm

Sick to see people are still coming back to the forums haha. Sup guys
    Dirtycrystal

Post by Dirtycrystal Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:22 pm

Heeey guys! long time now Smile what are you guys doing? Smile

And Barragepkz, what are ur skype man? long time since we have been talking now Smile

Miss you all guys Smile
    BarragepkZ

Post by BarragepkZ Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:25 am

Dirtycrystal wrote:Heeey guys! long time now Smile what are you guys doing? Smile

And Barragepkz, what are ur skype man? long time since we have been talking now Smile

Miss you all guys Smile

Hey man! Yeah it's been a long time. I don't actually use Skype anymore and don't play many games as I'm working a lot. I just finished school so I'm off for break, so I thought I'd come back here and check if violentpk was up lol. Probably the only game I'm willing to play atm. But yeah, hope all you guys are doing good. Dirty just pm me in the chatbox i'll check from time to time.
    Red Partyhat
    Red Partyhat

Post by Red Partyhat Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:26 pm

Still here. Hope everyone is well.

Knitewulf likes this post

Knitewulf
    Knitewulf

Post by Knitewulf Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:33 pm

Happy fall ya'll haha

I JK
    I JK

Post by I JK Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:30 pm

Man,

I can't believe I remember this server... I was at work talking to a guy about learning java and stuff for fun and it reminded me of this. So funny that people are still coming back. Hope everyone is doing well.

n0m crayons
    n0m crayons
    Donator
    Donator

Post by n0m crayons Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:21 pm

PogChamp VPK

illion

Post by illion Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:37 pm

Damn, this still exists? I was just reminiscing with Godsend about this server and decided to look it up. Life update I guess, I am set to graduate college in May and plan on attending law school in the fall. I still talk to Apollo and Godsend occasionally and I laughed my ass off reading and remembering the racist shit that newboss would say. I hope you all are doing well. Thanks for the fun times 8 years ago.

Red Partyhat
    Red Partyhat

Post by Red Partyhat Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:12 pm

Hey Illion, that's awesome. Hope law school works out for you! I myself got my associates degree and then decided that my best route was trade school. I will be in school for residential electric and become partner in my fathers company in a few years time. Miss this community a lot. hard to believe its been so long since I've consistently played. I'll still check in time to time! I still play OSRS on days off if anyone's interested: BazookaPvM and All Lone PvM

Godsend
    Old School

Post by Godsend Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:17 pm

Time for another life update from me.

Gf and I are still together, been engaged for just over a year now.

Been working at the place mentioned in previous two posts as a software dev and love it.

We bought a house near the end of last year and I'm really proud to accomplish that at 23.

Still playing oldschool runescape, ign: Superz Purez. Leader of a pretty successful moderatly sized pvm clan.

Knitewulf
    Knitewulf

Post by Knitewulf Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:33 am

Oh shit good hearing from you Illion! Its funny that almost all the various old regulars have still popped in from time to time. This community really was a good one.

Red phat and Godsend as well ya'll are all crushing life congrats!

I'm about to graduate college, starting my own music promotion company after interning and partnering with one for a couple years. I am building up an OSRS account to play nowadays I will add all of you but feel free to add me and shoot me a message if you see this: Relics

or add me on PSN: Message me

Last edited by Knitewulf on Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total

PrepareU
    PrepareU

Post by PrepareU Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:20 am

Goddang, this is still online?! Haha whatsup guys!

Dirtycrystal

Post by Dirtycrystal Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:05 am

Damn i miss this! any1 still checking by on this server? Miss u guys Smile

-A

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:20 am