Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Violent Pk

Welcome young one to the greatest 562 loading 657 runescape private server there is to exist! Please register on our forums to get more access to things! Vote at http://www.vpkvote.tk and get 5m in game!

Violent Pk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
What we might have to do to get players

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm by Sol

Well our best bet without a doubt is the last option that I don't want to resort to, which is pay for advertisements. Now I don't know if you are aware of costs on purchased advertisement; it's heavily expensive. Some adverts range from $100 to $1000 depending on which website. Now of course I'm not going to pay for that kind of fund which is really ridiculous. Why? Because it doesn't give you a …

[ Full reading ]
Are we progressing?

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 am by Sol

Well I wanna start out with some statistics first. We have(at the time i posted this topic) 307 accounts total including people with multiple accounts. I can do a stats check for this later. Out of those 307 accounts, we have 256 inactive accounts. That is an 83% inactive player base leaving about 51 active accounts. We are in fact declining in votes as well assuming our player count average …

[ Full reading ]
Are you ready?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm by Sol

Hello boys and girls! I want to let you guys know there is a stronger chance(80%) sure that the server will be coming back. Why you may ask? Well the support from your fellow players did not give up for the past year. They kept begging and begging for the server to come back. I was surprised and felt ambiguous.

Anyway, for those who weren't aware of what was going on in the past 2 months, I …

[ Full reading ]

+11
lonewolf896
Azzandra
beastedmuchx
T3
stillontop
grilled
Dirtycrystal
The skill
Knitewulf
Haakon
Sol
15 posters

Operation May Day

Sol
    Sol
    Owner
    Owner

Operation May Day Empty Operation May Day

Post by Sol Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:19 am

Operation May Day Double_XP_Ends
    Well as you can see the server is beginning to die slowly. To combat this issue, on April 29, Sunday, at approximately 3:00 P.M EST, it will be mass voting day. I want every single one of you players of VPK to mass spam the server to go all vote. Not only will we be joining arms to vote and help the server get noticed, but I will also be giving a bonus reward in the vote reward. I don't care if you guys think this is too much, but if its going to convince people to vote then it shall be. Not only spam will happen but also major events with constant drop parties, events, tournaments, as well as bonus XP with prayer. You guys might hate me for this, but I'm doing for what's best for the server and bring to attraction. I also will need your help for new comers that come on the server to guide them. This whole event is gonna be like a festival.

Regarding the events, there will be a schedule. If you wish to participate in helping me out, you can suggest ideas, or if you wish to participate in coordinating the events then please pm the mods to volunteer.

For the schedule topic go to this topic

-EVENT SCHEDULE-

Lets make this day the most important day for us and a historical day of VPK.

Last edited by Sol on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Haakon
    Haakon

Operation May Day Empty Re: Operation May Day

Post by Haakon Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:29 am

i will vote even though i don't play the 525 >> atm Wink long live the vpk community!
    Knitewulf
    Knitewulf

Post by Knitewulf Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:09 pm

Eh, a closer community can't be a bad thing with events and tournaments. I'll gladly support this.
    The skill

Post by The skill Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:50 pm

Sure, I'll vote and ask a few friends to vote even though I don't play.
    Dirtycrystal

Post by Dirtycrystal Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:59 pm

good sol, you have to do what is best for the server Sad and this gonna get ALOT more player Smile
    grilled

Post by grilled Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Sounds great man let me know if u need anything.
    stillontop

Operation May Day Empty cant wait! :D

Post by stillontop Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:47 am

Cant Wait! Very Happy
    T3
    T3
    Donator
    Donator

Post by T3 Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:47 pm

Will be happy to host an event if there's still some spots available, I also look forward to seeing the amount of spam there'll be Razz
    beastedmuchx

Post by beastedmuchx Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:52 pm

Maybe you could add like 1 vote=30 mins of double exp if possible or uhh a cash/item reward for that day so ppl will have an incentive to vote. Just my suggestion, no flame or hate intended.
    Azzandra
    Azzandra

Post by Azzandra Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:36 pm

Great! Looking forward to all the new players & Events! Very Happy
    lonewolf896
    Donator
    Donator

Post by lonewolf896 Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:50 pm

Great step in the right direction I'll be on to meet and greet all the new players as well as take place in the events cheers
    sad n true
    sad n true

Post by sad n true Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:16 pm

I got a huge party saturdaynight but i'll just play with a hangover Smile
    a p o l l o
    a p o l l o

Post by a p o l l o Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:28 am

beastedmuchx wrote:Maybe you could add like 1 vote=30 mins of double exp if possible or uhh a cash/item reward for that day so ppl will have an incentive to vote. Just my suggestion, no flame or hate intended.

...there is a 30vpk point incentive???? why do u need cash or items?
    illion

Post by illion Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:00 pm

a p o l l o wrote:
    beastedmuchx wrote:Maybe you could add like 1 vote=30 mins of double exp if possible or uhh a cash/item reward for that day so ppl will have an incentive to vote. Just my suggestion, no flame or hate intended.

I remember on the 317 where we just voted cause we were supposed to, no rewards, why cant kids be like that now?
    Knitewulf
    Knitewulf

Post by Knitewulf Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:38 pm

illion wrote:
    a p o l l o wrote:

I remember on the 317 where we just voted cause we were supposed to, no rewards, why cant kids be like that now?
    Exactly! Everyone just voted because they weren't fucking idiots and knew that the only thing voting did was benefit the fun they had while playing. God damn did I love raping the endless amounts of noobs that came through the wildy on the 317.
    only pker

Post by only pker Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:47 am

sol,can you unban me please?
    illion

Post by illion Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:44 am

Knitewulf wrote:
    illion wrote:
    a p o l l o wrote:

Exactly! Everyone just voted because they weren't fucking idiots and knew that the only thing voting did was benefit the fun they had while playing. God damn did I love raping the endless amounts of noobs that came through the wildy on the 317.
    Yep, good times

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:13 am